You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jayson Molumby

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 57>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 50%lesssugar&salt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2020 at 7:06am
He has done extremely well this season. 

Some Millwall fans hoping he will be loaned to them again next season even though he signed a new contract with Brighton. 
Sponsored Links

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2020 at 10:03am
Jayson Molby
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2020 at 10:16am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Jayson Molby
Looks slim enough to me!
Conan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2020 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Originally posted by Conan Conan wrote:

Serves him right having the goal taken off him for that freak show dance afterwards.
He's really not their best player or anything as is made out on here - usually that is Jed Wallace - but he makes a decent contribution keeping things ticking over in midfield. Maybe could play alongside McCarthy or Whelan but not really instead of. Its not like our other options in that part of the pitch are a whole lot more appealing.

LOL
Thanks for your enlightening rebuttal. I love how you just throw in a stupid emoji like a little girl when it is beyond your capacities to articulate a point. Get back to yer Jeff Hendrick masturbation fantasies
Reillers88 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reillers88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2020 at 3:15pm
Just saw the goal and celebration there - what the f**k was he playing at?? Beyond embarrassing. 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2020 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Reillers88 Reillers88 wrote:

Just saw the goal and celebration there - what the f**k was he playing at?? Beyond embarrassing. 

Young lad has a bit of fun, shocking behaviour 
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2020 at 4:55pm
I'd love to understand the mentality of those who allow themselves to be riled up over a celebration
We're decent enough..
Howdo View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Howdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2020 at 5:00pm

DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2020 at 5:27pm

Please post a video of you performing an acceptable celebration in your mammy’s spare room
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2020 at 7:03pm
Super performance from him last night in an all around excellent team performance from Millwall.

Even very late on in the game, Molumby's energy levels and will to get Millwall up the pitch was great to see.

Can't help but think we're missing a trick not having him in the squad at least for the game against Slovakia.

Edited by Green Devil - 07 Mar 2020 at 7:04pm
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 9:16pm
Had a good first half vs Charlton.always wants the ball and uses it well. Very mature for such a you player and doesn't hold back with the challenges either.

Cullen having a good game too and apparently has created more chances for Charlton  this season  than any other player.

The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 9:25pm
Replaced at half time. Would disagree he had a good 1st half. Was arguably the least effective of all Millwall's players and that's likely why he was hooked. Cullen definitely looks a few steps ahead of him in terms of development, as you'd expect given he's a few years older.
We're decent enough..
aviva8 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 9:25pm
Just been taken off at half time. Surely it a injury?
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by aviva8 aviva8 wrote:

Just been taken off at half time. Surely it a injury?

He had such a good game the manager wanted to let the fans show their appreciation
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Liam Green View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liam Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 9:58pm
Was looking forward to seeing Cullen and Molumby tonight. 
I didn’t think Molumby was Millwalls least effective player. I think he was taken off as he was booked and can still be a bit rash. I still think he will be a really good player. Josh Cullen has been just ok
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 10:21pm
[QUOTE=The O'Shea]Replaced at half time. Would disagree he had a good 1st half. Was arguably the least effective of all Millwall's players and that's likely why he was hooked. Cullen definitely looks a few steps ahead of him in terms of development, as you'd expect given he's a few years older.[/QUOTE

Least effective is a bit harsh, he didn't play any part in the last game for Millwall and played a half today. I suspect he's carrying a knock but expect him to start the next game. He's played 35 games for Millwall thus season and is a bit of a fan favourite.

He was good today and seen a lot of the ball but Cullen does have the edge so far.

Whelan played for Fleetwood today but I think the less said about that the better.
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 11:36pm
Don't forget McGeady, who had his moments today. He's not done yet and remains one of the most naturally gifted players we've ever had, even if he has struggled to produce his best for Ireland over the years. Up to SK now to decide whether he still has a swan song to deliver.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 11:49pm

Edited by horsebox - 03 Jul 2020 at 11:49pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 57>
  Share Topic