You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jason Knight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 59>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2021 at 4:40am
Originally posted by kevin100 kevin100 wrote:

Credit to Rooney too he has managed his comeback very well. Subbed off again tonight with Saturday in mind I suspect you will see him play now Saturday. He's going to be a key player for them in their tough quest to stay up! 

They are playing very well mind!

Let's just hope he doesn't injure any more players in training.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Sponsored Links

You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2021 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by kevin100 kevin100 wrote:

Credit to Rooney too he has managed his comeback very well. 

In fairness it was the least he could do after injuring him to begin with.
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2021 at 4:07pm
😂😂😂😂😂 true true. I didn't hold any animosity towards Rooney over that it was unfortunate any player can injure another player part of the game. Just a very unfortunate situation especially how little players they had.

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 8:08pm
Good assist there, winning the ball in the tackle and slipping a nice pass to Tom Lawrence
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 9:06pm
Scores!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 9:13pm
Good goal, spun off the defender and drilled it in low and hard.

Goal and assist for him tonight. 

I still think, of our emerging players, he is the most underrated relative to his potential ceiling in the game, possibly other than Nathan Collins.
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Good goal, spun off the defender and drilled it in low and hard.

Goal and assist for him tonight. 

I still think, of our emerging players, he is the most underrated relative to his potential ceiling in the game, possibly other than Nathan Collins.

I'd have to agree with that, goalkeepers too but when it comes to outfield players I'd say knight, Collins and oshea.
trapscat View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trapscat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2021 at 3:55pm
not in d squad today, must be injured?? 
Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2021 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by trapscat trapscat wrote:

Slight  muscle injury. Nothing serious
trapscat View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trapscat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2021 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by Banjaxed Banjaxed wrote:

Originally posted by trapscat trapscat wrote:

Slight  muscle injury. Nothing serious
A thats ok then , can happen when only back from a longer injury layoff. 
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2021 at 2:29pm
Not in today's squad either. Hopefully it's nothing that keeps him out for the international games.
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2021 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by J89 J89 wrote:

Not in today's squad either. Hopefully it's nothing that keeps him out for the international games.

Was just thinking the same. Hes been out for 2 games now, squad should be announced next week so it'll be interesting to see if he's included.
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2021 at 6:49pm
Straight back into the starting XI tonight
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 9:42pm
Absolute baller.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 9:46pm
Will play 10 years in the EPL once he gets there. Super player, has been for a while now but has been hidden from view a bit due to injuries and the fact he plays in a poor Derby team.
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 9:52pm
Two assists tonight that provided just the quality we needed. This is what makes a player a premier league quality player.

doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by Left foot Left foot wrote:

Two assists tonight that provided just the quality we needed. This is what makes a player a premier league quality player.

You cud say 3..won the free kick to get us going.
I love beer gardens
SC92 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SC92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 10:20pm
Has to be a starter for me, he can play the McGrath role but with more quality and has a much higher ceiling as a player. Fantastic impact. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 59>
  Share Topic