You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jason Knight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 59>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2021 at 8:45pm

[/QUOTE]

Championship starts next week
[/QUOTE] 

It’s two weeks or Saturday week. I had thought it was wk/nd 14th myself. 
[/QUOTE]

The 13th is when the PL starts, championship is the week beforehand so only 11 days away. 
The dark side.. And the light
Sponsored Links

JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 11:42am
According to The Star, A serie A club are in for Knight. Didnt name the club .
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 11:55am
Originally posted by JoxerDaly JoxerDaly wrote:

According to The Star, A serie A club are in for Knight. Didnt name the club .

Hmm might be the same one hendrick was going to go to. 

Derby are in die straits and probably need to sell knight for as much as possible. This might be a rumour circulated by an agent.
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2021 at 8:48am
Any update on his ankle injury?
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2021 at 9:12pm
According to this article, Knight and Ogbene could yet be drafted in: https://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/soccer/arid-40366784.html.
Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2021 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

According to this article, Knight and Ogbene could yet be drafted in: https://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/soccer/arid-40366784.html.

Half crocked players. brilliant
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2021 at 9:30pm

Written by J.Fallon last night before announcement. This means that there is no chance of Knight making any game.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2021 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

Written by J.Fallon last night before announcement. This means that there is no chance of Knight making any game.

I went against my better judgement posting this as Fallon is pretty unreliable.

Such is my desperation for Knight and/or Browne to make it.
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2021 at 9:35pm

Read the article

"Although Knight has no chance of figuring against Portugal, game-time across the two home games to be played in front of a 25,000 crowd at the Aviva has not been ruled out. He could be included on Thursday’s list or get drafted in next week, depending on his progress."
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2021 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

Read the article

"Although Knight has no chance of figuring against Portugal, game-time across the two home games to be played in front of a 25,000 crowd at the Aviva has not been ruled out. He could be included on Thursday’s list or get drafted in next week, depending on his progress."

I read it. Are you aware of Fallons previous with this sort of sh1te?
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2021 at 9:38pm

I went against my better judgement posting this as Fallon is pretty unreliable.

Such is my desperation for Knight and/or Browne to make it.

Yeah would be great alright.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2021 at 9:40pm
That article predicted four keepers and a 29 man squad among other inaccuracies so I wouldn't be reading too much into the stuff on Knight.

He's a huge miss for us but I'd rather he worked on getting fully over the injury rather than rush back for a bunch of qualifiers for a tournament we have no hope of getting to anyway.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2021 at 11:28pm
Back in full training.
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2021 at 7:31pm
On the bench today with Watson. Good to have him back and hopefully fit for the next games.

Could have done with his quality and running last week.
Landsdowne90 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landsdowne90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2021 at 10:30pm
came on, didn’t see how he did though
djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 8:31pm
Started tonight right wing and grabbed an assist too Smile
aviva8 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 10:16pm
Played very well
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 10:26pm
Credit to Rooney too he has managed his comeback very well. Subbed off again tonight with Saturday in mind I suspect you will see him play now Saturday. He's going to be a key player for them in their tough quest to stay up! 

They are playing very well mind!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 59>
  Share Topic