You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jamie o Hara

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bannedscientist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 4:32am
absolute joke if he is allowed declare for us
Sponsored Links

Chopper 76 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper 76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 4:33am
Originally posted by bannedscientist bannedscientist wrote:

+1Clap
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 4:33am
I think we should cap him then introduce him to the International football wilderness!

Seriously though, I would welcome any player as long as the commitment is there, and I think thats what we all want.

Oh and Chopper I agree with the lads re your signiture, so hard to doss with Fook this and that in oversized text 

Edited by sham157 - 18 May 2010 at 4:34am
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 4:33am
Great addition to the squad. I have no problem with him taking his time over the decision either and I don't understand why some of you do as it's a big decision to turn your back on your homeland anybody is bound to have doubts.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 4:34am
Originally posted by Chopper 76 Chopper 76 wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox1977 horsebox1977 wrote:

What Irish family has he got?
A rake of pikies from the Headford road in GalwayLOL

LOL

this whole o'hara can of worms is played out
time for a decision, if he declares for us i'll be happy as he'd be a welcome addition to the squad
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper 76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 4:34am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Great addition to the squad. I have no problem with him taking his time over the decision either and I don't understand why some of you do as it's a big decision to turn your back on your homeland anybody is bound to have doubts.
hes a mercenary imo
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 4:34am
Originally posted by bannedscientist bannedscientist wrote:

Why???.................stop talking sh*t!

Edited by ShamtheRam - 18 May 2010 at 4:40am
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper 76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 4:39am
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

I think we should cap him then introduce him to the International football wilderness!

Seriously though, I would welcome any player as long as the commitment is there, and I think thats what we all want.

Oh and Chopper I agree with the lads re your signiture, so hard to doss with Fook this and that in oversized text 
ok ok Ill change it but what time do you finish work at because ill be changing it back later... btw are you dossers in the civil service by any chanceLOL get back to work
bossofthemoss View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bossofthemoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 4:40am
If the guy is ambitious and wants to further his career he'll play for us.

Trap has obviously made it clear that he is really wanted and that is good enough for me. We've had many duel nationality's that have pulled on the green jersey and have given their all for the cause.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 4:41am

ok ok Ill change it but what time do you finish work at because ill be changing it back later... btw are you dossers in the civil service by any chanceLOL get back to work

No not in the Civil Service Chopper thats why I goive a sh*t about being caughtLOL im off at 16.30, but will need it reduced again tomorrow at 14.00Big%20smile
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper 76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 4:43am

No not in the Civil Service Chopper thats why I goive a sh*t about being caughtLOL im off at 16.30, but will need it reduced again tomorrow at 14.00Big%20smile
ha ha I should of known thatClap
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 4:54am
Tell him we'll take him if he can sing our anthem as gaeilge
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Darren View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 4:54am
a pretty decent player and a good addition to our squad. The basis of our team has always been about the sum being greater than the parts and so long as O'Hara gives 100% for us, he'll get my backing.
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 5:04am
theres only one jame o hara ,irish true and true
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 5:26am

Until ( if ever ) he wears an Irish shirt on the field of play it is still all talk which we all know is cheap by all accounts .

Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
zoolander View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoolander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 5:30am
Would love O'Hara to declare for us. He had a good season for Portsmouth and we will need as much quality in the squad as we can get for the campaign.

Also, don't agree with calling the guy a mercenary. As I've said before, I'm sure many of the Irish legends that were born in England over the years would have all prefered to play international football for England. This didnt stop the guys giving 100% for the green jersey tho and I think O'Hara should be given the same opportunity.
It's a walk-off!
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 5:32am
Citizen was only saying that this lad could emulate Townsend and be a future captain Big%20smile
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

sledgehammer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sledgehammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 6:29am
Absolutly delighted he is considering switching to play for us the lad is a first class premiership who would easily find his way into our starting X1, and help us qualify for major tournaments. The fact he is English should be secondary to the above!
Up there for thinking. Down there for dancing
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
  Share Topic