You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jamie McGrath

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2021 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by kevin100 kevin100 wrote:

Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

He's bound to end up at Celtic in the next 18 months. No harm for Kenny have a look at him in June if he keeps this form up

Really would you be that confident hed get a move of that size? He’s a fine player in between Alan Browne (more technically sound) and Wes Hoolahan (not quite as technical as that) since people seem to be asking what sort of a player he is. 

Most stand out players in the SPL tend to end up at the Old Firm clubs. He's clearly never going to Rangers so Celtic seems a safe bet. Obviously assuming he continues this kind of form
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Sponsored Links

kevin100 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2021 at 2:44pm

He's bound to end up at Celtic in the next 18 months. No harm for Kenny have a look at him in June if he keeps this form up

Really would you be that confident hed get a move of that size? He’s a fine player in between Alan Browne (more technically sound) and Wes Hoolahan (not quite as technical as that) since people seem to be asking what sort of a player he is. 

Most stand out players in the SPL tend to end up at the Old Firm clubs. He's clearly never going to Rangers so Celtic seems a safe bet. Obviously assuming he continues this kind of form

I was thinking maybe a Championship move in the next 18 months. He’s playing really well but Lewis Ferguson to my eyes would still be in pole position as regards midfielder getting an Old Firm move. Think it’s a 1000/1 he will be at Aberdeen beyond the 21/22 season and tbh may well get a move at the end of this. 

I’d have Mcgrath 2nd behind him.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2021 at 4:38pm

The also mostly end up not playing much for either of the two Glasgow teams and moving on again.

Hibs or Hearts would seem a more likely move for him in a year or two I'd say.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic