You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

James McClean

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 341342343344345 460>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amccarten313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 4:54pm
scores today, only his 2nd goal of the year in the league from my reading, very fortunate goal but they all count
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 8:59am
James getting more abuse about the poppy nonsense by QPR fans yesterday.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Bibi Baskin View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bibi Baskin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 10:47am
Those damn QPR fans, always causing problems Embarrassed
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 11:56am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Knuckledraggers 
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Knuckledraggers 
 And GUFCT over to you Big smile
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 10:36am

WHERE'S YOUR FARKING POPPY???

Eh it's March you fooking thick bastards.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 11:07am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

I have been to QPR a good few times over the past couple of years. Massive London Irish following and at the last game their programme was like a tribute to all the Irish players and staff that have worked with the club. Having seen the video and those fans are basically underneath were we sit everytime. They are clowns who spend the whole game making w**ker, throatslitting and come on I will meet you outside gestures for the whole game. One of them is known as w**kerhands to the gang we go with.

Edited by drog addict - 11 Mar 2019 at 11:07am
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 11:21am
Those sort of dickheads should be f**ked out of the club if that's all their there for. f**king knuckledraggers.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 11:42am
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

One of them is known as w**kerhands to the gang we go with.

Soho or the game? 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

I have been to QPR a good few times over the past couple of years. Massive London Irish following and at the last game their programme was like a tribute to all the Irish players and staff that have worked with the club. Having seen the video and those fans are basically underneath were we sit everytime. They are clowns who spend the whole game making w**ker, throatslitting and come on I will meet you outside gestures for the whole game. One of them is known as w**kerhands to the gang we go with.

LOL, f**king dickhead.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 2:14pm
In my experience QPR have some awful knobs in their support. It’s a London thing.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 4:01pm
Every club has w**ker fans. I was at the game Saturday and heard nothing until afterwards in the pub.

Qpr have a huge Irish generational support but there is also the clowns empowered by brexit .
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 4:26pm
Every team has w**kers, London clubs have w**kers and knobs. They are difficult to describe, but you don’t get them outside the M25.
Sullivinho View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sullivinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

Every club has w**ker fans. I was at the game Saturday and heard nothing until afterwards in the pub.

Qpr have a huge Irish generational support but there is also the clowns empowered by brexit .

LOL

Celebrating Brexit is like admiring the shine on the floor through the hole you've shot in your foot.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 1:44pm
From IT:

Footballer James McClean to get damages from unionist politician

UUP councillor apologies for ‘heat of the moment’ comments on radio show                                     

Republic of Ireland footballer James McClean is to receive damages from a Belfast councillor who falsely referred to him as a “super Provo”, the High Court heard today.

Ulster Unionist Party representative Chris McGimpsey has also issued an unreserved apology for unfounded comments made “in the heat of the moment” on a radio programme.

A further hearing may now be required to determine the level of compensation to be paid to the Stoke City winger.

Mr McClean (29) issued defamation proceedings following the UUP councillor’s appearance on BBC Radio Ulster’s Nolan Show in November last year.

The Derry-born footballer’s lawyers told the court the remarks were then repeated and the focus of commentary on social media.

As part of steps to resolve the legal action a barrister for Mr McGimpsey read out a statement in open court.

David Dunlop said: “On November 9th, 2018 Christopher McGimpsey made a statement in the course of a debate on the Stephen Nolan Show in which he referred to James McClean as being a ‘super Provo’.

“Mr McGimpsey did not intend to communicate that there was any affiliation between Mr McClean and the Provisional Irish Republican Army.”

The barrister went on: “Mr McGimpsey made this statement in the heat of the moment and did so without taking adequate care to consider the implications of those words.

“He accepts that the statement was false and completely inaccurate.

“Mr McGimpsey had no basis whatsoever for suggesting any connection between Mr McClean and the Provisional Irish Republican Army.”

Counsel confirmed: “In the circumstances, Mr McGimpsey has agreed to pay damages and legal costs to Mr McClean and unreservedly apologises for any distress and embarrassment his statement on the Nolan Show caused to Mr McClean.”

He told Mr Justice Maguire the level of damages his client should pay Mr McClean remains to be established.

The judge agreed to list the case for a further review in May.

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 1:55pm
I hope James get a good payment with these damages.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 2:12pm
Hah, clown.

It'll be settled and the money will go to charity... that said, if they don't settle it, you'd assume the potential damages for a professional footballer would be quite high, given the potential impact on future employment of being seen as a polarising figure.
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 2:19pm
What did the guy say?
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 341342343344345 460>
  Share Topic