You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

James McClean

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 290291292293294 460>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pubes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

It's an awful pity McClean is British. 

He's a good lad to have for the IRISH team. 

Your fishing £ 😂
United aren't Irish.

Sponsored Links

armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 10:48pm
Apparently he hates the queen, legend so he is!!
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 10:53pm
When is Michael D finished up in the Aras? There's only one man who can replace him
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 11:09pm
Nobody will beat McGrath as my favourite Irish player but James is running him close
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by Pubes Pubes wrote:

It's an awful pity McClean is British. 

He's a good lad to have for the IRISH team. 

Your fishing �£ 😂
United aren't Irish.

LOL

You're right. They're an English football club.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 11:14pm
He's a tremendous character.....I honestly believe he'd have fitted in any great Irish squad from past times, like Seamus Coleman would any team.......and that's all we've got at the moment really
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

When is Michael D finished up in the Aras? There's only one man who can replace him

Ha ha, was thinking the same thing
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 11:17pm
Ah lads , if Wales scored from one of his petulant fouls he would be lambasted ! But like ye, I think he should be president 👍🏼
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Nobody will beat McGrath as my favourite Irish player but James is running him close

I wonder why FW? 

His Republican background wouldn't have anything do with your decision? LOLWink

McGrath was world class.

McClean isn't but fcuk he's practically rescue'd our campaign LOL

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 11:28pm
Great finish and he's been immense for us this campaign. He seriously needs to cool it with those needless fouls though jesus my heart
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 1:00am
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

LOL I came in to post this
Strazdas View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strazdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 2:11am
Scored the winning goals in Austria, Moldova and Wales - he has been the Jonathan Walters of this campaign
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 2:15am
The funny thing is that his general performances have been quite poor, but certainly he's come up with the goods at important times.
We're decent enough..
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 10:07am

Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

I wonder why FW? 

His Republican background wouldn't have anything do with your decision? LOLWink

McGrath was world class.

McClean isn't but fcuk he's practically rescue'd our campaign LOL

Many reasons Muff, yes his Republican background, but others have similar but McClean has never been afraid to explain to ignoramuses why he is what he is and says what he says.  He has the courage of his convictions despite the slaughtering and venom he has received the past number of years.

His 100% effort in the Green jersey is extraordinary.  Yes I was screaming at him from a height last night when he made a STUPID challenge near the end, but by Jaysus he has had a remarkable campaign, as said above he has been the Jonny Walters equivalent of the Euro 2016 campaign. 

The week of the home Wales game, he'd said an emotional Au Revoir to both Martin McGuinness and Ryan McBride, two close personal friends and he went out and gave a MOTM performance, like I say, he is extraordinary.

Also the work and kindness he shows to causes is another massive plus.

Deck out Áras and Uachtaráin with Hunger Strike memorabilia and fill the CD rack with rebel albums.  Nothing surer. ClapClap
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 10:57am
Originally posted by Strazdas Strazdas wrote:

Scored the winning goals in Austria, Moldova and Wales - he has been the Jonathan Walters of this campaign

Yup - absolutely. There were better players last night, not that McClean wasn't great but Duffy (or 'Muffy' as Beglin superbly called himLOL) and Meyler were the two standouts - but there has not been a better or more important player over the course of the campaign as a whole. The man is a complete legend!
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 11:21pm
Was on off the ball tonight, off the ball also had Meyler and Arter in recently.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by max max wrote:

Was on off the ball tonight, off the ball also had Meyler and Arter in recently.

Any word off the Welsh lass

Edited by Green Devil - 12 Oct 2017 at 11:45pm
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 11:52pm
Hoping we avoid them in the nation's league
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 290291292293294 460>
  Share Topic