You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

James McCarthy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 241242243
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 40 minutes ago at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Originally posted by King_Kenny King_Kenny wrote:

Originally posted by John Nice John Nice wrote:

Neither james or scales make the bench today! ffs
Is there an Ante -Irish agenda at that club?

Something tells me they'd be a lot less hesitant to throw Scales in if he came from the Norwegian or Polish League for some reason. His appearances in Europe for Shamrock Rovers should show that he's ready for the likes of St. Johnstone.

The depressing thing is how predictable it is. If you want to play for Celtic you need to make sure they pay a few million for you, then they'll be sure to play you. They seem to sign half a dozen punts in the £0 to £500k range every year and most of them never get a fair chance to play (not just the Irish lads). It remains a really poorly run club in terms of their transfer strategy.

Let's be honest, Scales fee was no more than a bit of financial redistribution by the owner anyway. He would have been a £200k signing for any other club.
Sponsored Links

aviva8 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 40 minutes ago at 3:54pm
I agree but maybe they are both injured?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 241242243
  Share Topic