Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

James McCarthy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 231232233234>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2020 at 7:09pm
trained today without any hint of an injury. 
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Sponsored Links

gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2020 at 12:02am
Is he injured yet?
aviva8 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2020 at 2:03pm
Just seen he was taken off with 20 minutes to go, hopefully not injured again
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2020 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by aviva8 aviva8 wrote:

Best player on the park.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I wear a neck mask

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2020 at 2:10pm

FFSLOL

I was actually going to make a sarcastic post this morning saying ''I wonder will James pull up with some injury today to play truant for next week' but feared a backlash and didn't bother LOL

I might make an anonymous phone call to the school attendance officer again tipping them off on James' truancy if he is at this craic again.

Edited by Trap junior - 03 Oct 2020 at 2:11pm
To win a YBIG Forum Posting Starter Kit:

Your:
You're:

There:
Their:
They're:

If you think you know the correct meaning of these words put your answers on a post to win this fabulous prize.

Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2020 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

FFSLOL

I was actually going to make a sarcastic post this morning saying ''I wonder will James pull up with some injury today to play truant for next week' but feared a backlash and didn't bother LOL

I might make an anonymous phone call to the school attendance officer again tipping them off of James' truancy.

The play-by-play describes it as a tactical decision.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I wear a neck mask

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2020 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

FFSLOL

I might make an anonymous phone call to the school attendance officer again tipping them off of James' truancy.

The play-by-play describes it as a tactical decision.

Tactical decision to withdraw from EIRE duty?LOL

Fair enough.

Your:
You're:

There:
Their:
They're:

If you think you know the correct meaning of these words put your answers on a post to win this fabulous prize.

davekoolhill View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote davekoolhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2020 at 2:18pm
I was watching the match. No injury. Hodgson just replacing both midfielders with more attacking players. 
Facebook: DaveOGradyMedia

Twitter: DaveOGrady1
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2020 at 2:23pm

FFSLOL

I might make an anonymous phone call to the school attendance officer again tipping them off on James' truancy if he is at this craic again.

You should have made that sarcastic comment it would have been hilarious! Missed opportunity.
Left foot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2020 at 2:29pm
Mccarthy was replaced on 68min by milivojevic just after Chelsea scored the second goal. Probably not a great tactical change as Chelsea score another two in the remaining 20mins.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I wear a neck mask

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2020 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

FFSLOL

You should have made that sarcastic comment it would have been hilarious! Missed opportunity.

I won't hesitate next time.

Wonder are Jamie and Woy hatching a plan as we speak ''James has had a reaction after the game today in his hamstring and feel its best if he remains with his club for treatment.  James is gutted to miss out on double maths''.

Your:
You're:

There:
Their:
They're:

trapscat View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trapscat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2020 at 12:02pm
Any update on injurie? will he be back for d Internationals? 
Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2020 at 1:16pm
James McCarthy is hit and miss and the best of times. Do we really want a James McCarthy who hasn't played since last international break?
Left foot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2020 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by trapscat trapscat wrote:

Any update on injurie? will he be back for d Internationals? 

Apparently mccarthy was in contention to play yesterday but wasn't risked. Should be available for selection for ireland.

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 8:36am
Another pullout for James last night. 
Is he back for weekend or what is his situation?
9fingers View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 8:42am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Another pullout for James last night. 
Is he back for weekend or what is his situation?
His das not well. No update since that before the game 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2020 at 3:15am
James Dad passed away according to Stephen Kenny.  May he Rest In Peace.  

To think some on here were questioning why he pulled out of the squad this time.  
AKA pedantic kunt
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2020 at 2:13pm
RIP. Sympathies to the McCarthy family
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 231232233234>
  Share Topic