You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jake Mulraney

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bibi Baskin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jake Mulraney
    Posted: 11 Dec 2014 at 9:07pm
Republic of Ireland youth international Jake Mulraney has signed a professional contract at QPR.

The 18-year-old winger will link up with Steve Gallen’s development side after agreeing an 18-month deal.

Dublin-born Mulraney, who has played for Ireland at Under-17 and Under-19 levels, joins after a spell with Nottingham Forest and featured for Rangers in last month’s Under-21 Premier League Cup clash with Reading.

He was nominated for last season’s Football Association of Ireland (FAI) Under-17 player of the year award.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/jake-mulraney-qpr-republic-of-ireland-2134818.aspx

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/12/10/qpr-announce-signing-of-jake-mulraney/

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/545977/Jake-Mulraney-QPR-Republic-Of-Ireland

Sponsored Links

dubstep View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dubstep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2014 at 10:06pm
Ryan Manning on the way aswel supposedley from Galway Utd.
Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2015 at 3:21pm
JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2019 at 11:11pm
Hearts fans raving about him after todays performance after getting lots of stick earlier in the season . Good to see. 
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 11:19am
Good to see.

Shaughnessy started and did well too.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 11:25am
His name makes me think of 'The Adventures of Piggley Winks'.
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 7:55pm
Man of the match as Hearts beat Inverness 3-0 to reach the Cup Final.

Aidan Keena started up top. Doyle and Shaughnessy were on the bench.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2019 at 3:22pm
Just scored a lovely goal for Hearts vs Celtic. He's actually looks useful so far, perhaps his game has come on a bit. Shaughnessy also playing for Hearts, he's exceptionally slow which would make you worry for his long term prospects.
We're decent enough..
JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2019 at 3:57pm
Anyone watching Hearts last 6 months would know hes been one of there best players. Has come on leaps and bounds. Deffo a player in there for the future still only young .
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2019 at 3:59pm
Brilliant finish by him. He has had a good season and is definitely worth watching. I don't think he is anywhere near good enough at the moment but he may well be in time.
JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2020 at 10:33am
Played well on his MLS debut last night at LWB, still only 23 .
JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2020 at 3:29pm
Playing well and got his first MLS goal last night for Atlanta . Would like to see him and Jon Gallagher given a chance in a NL game or freindly, positions we are not very strong in.

Edited by JoxerDaly - 15 Oct 2020 at 3:29pm
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2020 at 3:47pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
mully_85 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mully_85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2020 at 1:03am
watched a few mls games last nite cos i had a few bets on... actually surprising how bad the standard seemed to be, every team seemed to be trying to play the same style playing it out from the back but constantly giving the ball away to each other in the middle of the park... quite bizarre to really!! seemed to me to be way off English championship level anyways, albeit with sparkles of quality here and there

Edited by mully_85 - 16 Oct 2020 at 1:04am
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2020 at 10:25am
Originally posted by JoxerDaly JoxerDaly wrote:

Playing well and got his first MLS goal last night for Atlanta . Would like to see him and Jon Gallagher given a chance in a NL game or freindly, positions we are not very strong in.

Are both not left wingers?

I think that's one of the positions we have depth 

In no particular order

Connolly, McClean, O'Dowda, Brady, Robinson all better on the left hand side.
JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2020 at 11:17am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by JoxerDaly JoxerDaly wrote:

Are both not left wingers?

I think that's one of the positions we have depth 

In no particular order

Connolly, McClean, O'Dowda, Brady, Robinson all better on the left hand side.

Connolly has done nothing for Ireland yet 

McClean is finished 

O'Dowda hasnt done much 

Brady looks a shadow of his former self

Robinson more of a striker/rght sided player 

We have no right to be not trying players in form with scope for improvment at a decent level in the current state we are in especially on the wing where we have no current stand out players.

Edited by JoxerDaly - 16 Oct 2020 at 11:19am
JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2020 at 8:59am
Played in a 1 nil win over Club America in the Concacaf Champions league last night. Plenty of Internationals in that CF America side. Wouod be no harm in giving him a go in a friendly to see how he fares out, its a position we are short in.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2020 at 11:47am
Honestly I've seen a fair bit of this guy and I wouldn't waste a cap on him to be honest.

All legs and running with little end product. Even Horgan, while not great, is a fair bit ahead of Mulraney.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic