You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jacket, phone & flight watch with trapped

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Poll Question: Where was it this time?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [13.33%]
5 [33.33%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [13.33%]
1 [6.67%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [20.00%]
2 [13.33%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 6:55am
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

left his dublin rain jacket in mcgowans a few weeks ago

That would be one of the 3 jackets that he managed to misplace over 2 nights in Stockholm. Why the fook even brings 3 jackets away?
In case he loses 2 he still has wan left. However, he's fecked when he loses the third wan too.

Phone in the faroes and 3 jackets in stockholm...some goingClap

"you take my phone and ill call you" LOL
LOLLOLLOLLOL priceless
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 9:01am
Can we organise a jacket collection for trapped. If you have any old jackets lying about that you don't wear anymore preferably a size medium can you bring them to scruffys before or after the Sweden game. Our goal is to supply one jacket per every weekend (52 jackets) for a year to trapped and if needs be we can do another next year too. Meath, Rovers or Liverpool jackets will not be accepted.

Edited by drog addict - 27 Aug 2013 at 9:01am
Chips don't bounce
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 9:18am
I think his jacket fund should be registered as a charity and then officially become a YBIG charity
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 9:37am
Originally posted by familyguy familyguy wrote:

I think he lost one in the queens in ennis last year - sausy would have to confirm that

It was Trapped himself that got lost in Queens and not his jacket.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 9:40am
Surprised he hasnt come on to defend himself. Maybe he realises its indefensible Shocked 
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 9:43am
The one he lost in the Palace last year was probably the funniest. Goes back in on the following Monday and asks the barman if there was any sign of it and gets the reply "No, and didn't I throw you out on Saturday".
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 9:51am
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 9:54am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

f**king hell I thought the Trapped jacket losses was just a few over the past two years. This is the worst case of jacketitis I've ever heard off.

Trapped you complete dunce

Careful now or he will lose the rag with ye
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 10:40am
Can't imagine him ever losing one in Coppers, or to put it another way can't imagine him still having the jacket that late at night to lose it in coppers LOL
I know nothing :-)
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 10:45am
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

The one he lost in the Palace last year was probably the funniest. Goes back in on the following Monday and asks the barman if there was any sign of it and gets the reply "No, and didn't I throw you out on Saturday".

He's still on the piss since Sunday noon or probably Friday night.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 1:04pm
Three recoveries from three losses in farringtons. Top notch recovery. There was also a lunchtime trip to mcgowans recently for a wasted recovery mission
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Three recoveries from three losses in farringtons. Top notch recovery. There was also a lunchtime trip to mcgowans recently for a wasted recovery mission

thats good work , i'd say the main thing when you lose your jacket is not to panic
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 6:42pm
Maybe a straight jacket is the solution for trapped
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 10:03pm
Some misinformation and exaggerations in here to be cleared up. I've actually recovered 5 jackets out of 5 from Farrington's despite the fact they have no cloakroom so 100% recovery from there is pretty good.

All 3 lunch time trips to McGowan's this year were successful because the jacket was in the cloakroom. Although think I lost one there a few months ago that wasn't in the cloakroom.

Although I lost 3 in Stockholm, 2 of them were recovered.

Somebody robbed the one in Wembley because I went back to my seat and it was gone so technically that's not losing it. However, in Estonia I managed to lose 2 jackets and a pair of gloves and arrive home with a Tommy Hilfiger suit jacket I'd never seen before Confused

Other recent casualties include the Sunnybank and the Living Room.

Was at a wedding the Saturday just gone, left my suit jacket somewhere in the function room but thankfully they had it in the reception the next day. Then the following night someone stroked my jacket in Dicey's, it's bad enough losing them myself without knackers robbing them Thumbs Down

That's all off the top of my head. There's probably more Embarrassed
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 10:11pm
How the f*ck can someone lose so many jackets. LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 10:16pm
Why do you even bother with jackets? Should you not leave them in the house? And how do you lose them at *lunchtime*?

What you should do is set an alarm on your phone for two minutes after the time you are due to leave the pub or restaurant or wherever you are having lunch, so it reminds you.
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 10:18pm
SD - he loses the jacket at night and retrieves it during lunch the next day 
@AntrimMan85
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 10:26pm
Ah sorry, right, that makes *much* more sense.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic