You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jack Grealish

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 272273274275276>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2021 at 12:31am
Originally posted by gazurtoids gazurtoids wrote:

Foden, Silva, Gundagon, Marhez ..........lets spend 100m on a similar player

meanwhile there's Jesus up front ....and Sterling (at a push)

don't get it

Yeah there’s some truth in that....I’d see grealish rotating more with gundogan and given gundogans age grealish would probably be his natural replacement.I also think that playing the “false 9” has somewhat slowed peps quest to buy a striker, foden,Silva,grealish,marhez etc are all attack minded and goal layden and each wouldn’t be far away in goal terms what a striker could return.I personally can’t see city spending that type of money on Kane...I rather give delap a run in the side and if it’s not happening for him buy in January.
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
Sponsored Links

doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2021 at 12:40am
Originally posted by JUICEBOMB JUICEBOMB wrote:

don't get it

Yeah there’s some truth in that....I’d see grealish rotating more with gundogan and given gundogans age grealish would probably be his natural replacement.I also think that playing the “false 9” has somewhat slowed peps quest to buy a striker, foden,Silva,grealish,marhez etc are all attack minded and goal layden and each wouldn’t be far away in goal terms what a striker could return.I personally can’t see city spending that type of money on Kane...I rather give delap a run in the side and if it’s not happening for him buy in January.

You wud rather give Delap a run than Harry Kane? Its not your money their spending you know. 

Edited by doherty - 01 Aug 2021 at 12:41am
I love beer gardens
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2021 at 1:20am
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

don't get it

You wud rather give Delap a run than Harry Kane? Its not your money their spending you know. 

Yeah I would...160 million for Kane is f**king nuts.if delap got in and got 10/12 goals and performed well then yeah...plus it’s saving 160 million and wages.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2021 at 1:29am
Sure why would you care if he cost 500 million? Dont worry they can afford it i think. Its not coming out of your pocket. They wont go bust. Delap or the English capt who is one of the best strikers in the world right now? Hmmmm let me think what wud Citu fans choose. Hmmmm
I love beer gardens
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2021 at 12:00am

Sure why would you care if he cost 500 million? Dont worry they can afford it i think. Its not coming out of your pocket. They wont go bust. Delap or the English capt who is one of the best strikers in the world right now? Hmmmm let me think what wud Citu fans choose. Hmmmm

I am a city fan dickheeeeeeeeeead.
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2021 at 7:01pm

I am a  dickheeeeeeeeeead city fan.

Fixed. Wink
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 12:02am
Originally posted by Territorial Territorial wrote:

I am a  dickheeeeeeeeeead city fan.

Fixed. Wink

I won’t even waste my time with you,you sad prick.😉
Englishborn View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Britishborn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Englishborn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 8:45pm
Harry kane is worth every penny.  He would get 60 goals a season at man city
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 11:13am
Someone will have to leave the City squad you'd expect to make way for Grealish. 

Kane replaces Aguero, but there was really no urgent need for a player in Grealish's position. 

Bernardo Silva most likely to leave, but who can afford him. Most big clubs on the continent seem to have money problems 
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 11:18am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Someone will have to leave the City squad you'd expect to make way for Grealish. 

Kane replaces Aguero, but there was really no urgent need for a player in Grealish's position. 

Bernardo Silva most likely to leave, but who can afford him. Most big clubs on the continent seem to have money problems 

Also any of the other big clubs looking for a player could do worse than knocking on the door of Real or Barca as both are desperate for cash and will be likely to accept way below market value for their players. 
El Puto Amo
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 1:27pm
Are Man City buying Grealish as part of a strategy to buy the best English players? Might make their sportswashing a bit more palatable to the English public. Grealish is a good player but he will make very little difference as they are full of quality players in those positions. 

Kane is needed
It would damage this forums' reputation
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Are Man City buying Grealish as part of a strategy to buy the best English players? Might make their sportswashing a bit more palatable to the English public. Grealish is a good player but he will make very little difference as they are full of quality players in those positions. 

Kane is needed

And he will be got

Grealish is reportedly going to play the number 8 role at City rotating with Gundogan
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 1:35pm
You'd have to fear England in the world cup next year if Kane, Grealish, Sterling and Foden get 18 months of playing under Pep week in week out. 
They weren't that fluent in attack in the Euros and still made the final. 

colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

You'd have to fear England in the world cup next year if Kane, Grealish, Sterling and Foden get 18 months of playing under Pep week in week out. 
They weren't that fluent in attack in the Euros and still made the final. 

you're right although i'd put that down to the bluffer in charge.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 10:38pm
6 yr deal worth 115m in wages ...360k a week!

whoever advised him advised him right....he would have been contemplating a move to Southampton or Everton had he stuck with Ireland

Edited by gazurtoids - 05 Aug 2021 at 10:38pm
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 6:18am

6 yr deal worth 115m in wages ...360k a week!

whoever advised him advised him right....he would have been contemplating a move to Southampton or Everton had he stuck with Ireland
This has laid the template for other underage players in Ireland who are eligible for England. 
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 10:15am
He's good but not that good. Jaysus a world gone mad. 
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 10:16am
I agree. He shouldn't be the most expensive player in English football history, he's not that good. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 272273274275276>
  Share Topic