You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jack Grealish

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 271272273274275 276>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2021 at 5:11am
"Obviously" is the most over-used word employed by inarticulate poorly educated footballers to fill in gaps where they can't think of anything else to say. Dates back to the 70s, Ernie Hunt of Coventry and various other clubs started it in an era when interviews with players were mercifully more rare. Grealish has consistently come across as a moron due to his behaviour as much as opening his mouth but I suppose he's half decent at kicking a ball sometimes. Could have been another Daryl Horgan if he'd played his cards right but too late for that now.

Edited by Green Cockade - 10 Jun 2021 at 5:15am
Sponsored Links

KING-CON View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KING-CON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2021 at 11:50pm
I didn’t realise how thick he is. 

Edited by KING-CON - 18 Jun 2021 at 11:50pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2021 at 12:03am
Originally posted by KING-CON KING-CON wrote:

LOL
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2021 at 12:09am
Originally posted by KING-CON KING-CON wrote:

f**king hell LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2021 at 2:11am
He has in cycle o paedic  knowledge
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2021 at 6:46pm
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2021 at 1:29pm
£100m bid by City for him
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2021 at 1:30pm
Madness.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2021 at 1:32pm
I think he is totally overrated, and I thought the Danish game showed how flat he can be when teams are set up to take him on. He didnt see that it was pointless trying to run round the Danes given their red wall.

If it comes off, this may be the move that upgrades him, but at the moment I think £100 Million is extremely overpriced.
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2021 at 1:52pm
he's a quality player and will be an excellent addition to the city squad. pep is getting a gem of a player.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2021 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

he's a quality player and will be an excellent addition to the city squad. pep is getting a gem of a player.

I agree. 100 million. knock 50 of that if he wasn't english. he is a quality player though. 
I love beer gardens
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2021 at 2:10pm
Similar to Mahrez deal and won't be playing week in week out either. Good player no doubt but not first name on the team sheet. 
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2021 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Similar to Mahrez deal and won't be playing week in week out either. Good player no doubt but not first name on the team sheet. 

Once settled in and established i expect him to be playing most weeks. As much as anyone can under Pep. 
I love beer gardens
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2021 at 2:31pm
They're probably gonna spend circa £230m this summer on two players, Grealish and Kane, and have made over £60m in sales so far. Rumours Bernardo Silva could leave too. 

Predictions of them "not being worth that" or "going there to sit on the bench" (is there ever a City signing where this isn't predicted?), I'm sure they'll improve City. 
A No. 9 was badly needed

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2021 at 2:38pm

An absolute nailed on cert to fall out with Pep in about 2 years. Could be a great signing in the meantime

El Puto Amo
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2021 at 4:02pm
City will be unstoppable once more. 
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2021 at 8:16pm
Foden, Silva, Gundagon, Marhez ..........lets spend 100m on a similar player

meanwhile there's Jesus up front ....and Sterling (at a push)

don't get it
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2021 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by gazurtoids gazurtoids wrote:

Foden, Silva, Gundagon, Marhez ..........lets spend 100m on a similar player

meanwhile there's Jesus up front ....and Sterling (at a push)

don't get it

News flash
They’re trying to buy Kane as well
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 271272273274275 276>
  Share Topic