You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jack Grealish

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 260261262263264 276>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 3:27pm
Rumour on Twitter that this clown was drink driving last night and crashed in to a load of parked cars.
Sponsored Links

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 3:39pm
Tans
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by Lenny82 Lenny82 wrote:

Rumour on Twitter that this clown was drink driving last night and crashed in to a load of parked cars.

Well he has been compared to Gazza on here 
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 7:37am
Gazza was also eligible to play for Ireland, under the granny rule. Grealish looks set to follow in his footsteps in other ways. Looks like we have also lost out on Zak Gilsenan, the Blackburn Rovers kid formerly with Barcelona and Liverpool and dubbed the ' Irish Messi'. Both his parents are Irish but he has reportedly opted to play for Australia,where he was born.
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 10:30am
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

Gazza was also eligible to play for Ireland, under the granny rule.
It may be that the rules were different back then (unsure?), but if not, under the Johansen ruling he would only have been eligible had he affirmed his Irish nationality prior to receiving his first England U-21 caps in 1987, when he'd just turned 20.
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 10:35am
I wonder will his employers take the same action as Derby took against Richard Keogh
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 10:54am
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

I wonder will his employers take the same action as Derby took against Richard Keogh

Not a hope.

For despite this latest (alleged) episode, JG remains Villa's most valuable asset, whether as player or for his transfer potential, so they won't want to piss him off if they can avoid it.

Whereas Derby were delighted to have an excuse to get RK off the books without cost. (I say "without cost", but it would be great if he took them for a fortune for unfair dismissal)
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 10:59am
Originally posted by Territorial Territorial wrote:

Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Not a hope.

For despite this latest (alleged) episode, JG remains Villa's most valuable asset, whether as player or for his transfer potential, so they won't want to piss him off if they can avoid it.

Whereas Derby were delighted to have an excuse to get RK off the books without cost. (I say "without cost", but it would be great if he took them for a fortune for unfair dismissal)
I really should have added alleged to my post too, I have not seen it verified officially, if proven probably just a slap on the wrist and a fine as you say he is a big asset
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2020 at 10:19am
Grealish has been fined two weeks wages ( £150,000 ) which will go to charity. £75,000 a week for this gormless young airhead who has never had a real job stands in stark contrast to the struggles of NHS staff, shop workers, people losing their livelihoods and others who are in the middle of the virus tsunami. One positive outcome I would like to see emerging after the crisis is finally over would be a serious reduction in the obscene salaries currently paid to selfish bolloxes like this cretin.
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2020 at 10:55am
Grealish and other well paid footballers should do what some of the other footballers have done and donate a weeks salary to charities etc helping out in the current situation. These lads will not miss a weeks salary but it would go a long way to help others. 
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2020 at 11:05am
The problem isn’t so much lads like Grealish but the game itself. Grealish didn’t write his own contract and his club, it seems, have given him little or no education. There seems to be a difference between how players are educated at clubs on the continent and in England. 
To be fair to the lads based in England, I am surprised there isn’t a load more acting the bollocks. If someone gave me 75k a week when I was 20 odd, I would have been dead in a fortnight.

Edited by pre Madonna - 31 Mar 2020 at 11:05am
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2020 at 11:37am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

The problem isn’t so much lads like Grealish but the game itself. Grealish didn’t write his own contract and his club, it seems, have given him little or no education. There seems to be a difference between how players are educated at clubs on the continent and in England. 
To be fair to the lads based in England, I am surprised there isn’t a load more acting the bollocks. If someone gave me 75k a week when I was 20 odd, I would have been dead in a fortnight.

Lads we are going to have a wip around Wink
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2020 at 11:46am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Lads we are going to have a wip around Wink
To buy a Delorean?
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2020 at 11:47am
Lot of speculation now about Grealish shooting himself in the foot with this as the big clubs he was being linked with are having second thoughts.He's not that good that similar alternatives who don't behave like children might now look like sounder options. Meanwhile his Irish eligible team-mate Callum O'Hare, outstanding on loan with Coventry this season, is stalling on a new contract with Villa who are trying hard to keep him. He can leave at the end of the season for a compensation payment as things stand.
Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2020 at 12:52pm

Grealish has been fined two weeks wages ( £150,000 ) which will go to charity. £75,000 a week for this gormless young airhead who has never had a real job stands in stark contrast to the struggles of NHS staff, shop workers, people losing their livelihoods and others who are in the middle of the virus tsunami. One positive outcome I would like to see emerging after the crisis is finally over would be a serious reduction in the obscene salaries currently paid to selfish bolloxes like this cretin.
very true! In some ways it would be best if football never started back as we’re doing perfectly fine without it now tbh.

Edited by Trigboy 10 - 01 Apr 2020 at 12:53pm
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2020 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by Trigboy 10 Trigboy 10 wrote:

very true! In some ways it would be best if football never started back as we’re doing perfectly fine without it now tbh.

Well said Trigg ClapClap
It would damage this forums' reputation
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2020 at 1:02pm
Is Grealish's England career over before it has even started ? Southgate is reportedly livid at Kyle Walker's recent bad behaviour and insisting that he will never play for England again while he is in charge. With Grealish indulging in similar buffoonery , even down to issuing a similarly hypocritical video advising people to stay at home, and in addition having an embarrassing track record for other stupid antics, logic would suggest that he is not the sort of individual Southgate will ever want about the place. If so , that's just too bad. And to think that Jack could have been a multi-capped Irish hero by now if he wasn't such a dick.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2020 at 1:43pm

Is Grealish's England career over before it has even started ? Southgate is reportedly livid at Kyle Walker's recent bad behaviour and insisting that he will never play for England again while he is in charge. With Grealish indulging in similar buffoonery , even down to issuing a similarly hypocritical video advising people to stay at home, and in addition having an embarrassing track record for other stupid antics, logic would suggest that he is not the sort of individual Southgate will ever want about the place. If so , that's just too bad. And to think that Jack could have been a multi-capped Irish hero by now if he wasn't such a dick.
Makes me feel so much better LOL
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 260261262263264 276>
  Share Topic