You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

It was the softer weaker boys he targeted...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 10:44pm
The way Mark Palios washes his hands of this when Reid asks him did the FA inform the police around the one minute mark is disgusting. The 'Nothing got to do with me' attitude in football is frightening  

Sponsored Links

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 10:37am
Eric Bristow sacked by Sky for tweeting 'Back in his day we'd go back and sort them poofs out' 

And suggesting it'll only happen to footballers cos people in other sports would stand upto them LOLEmbarrassed
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 11:31am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Eric Bristow sacked by Sky for tweeting 'Back in his day we'd go back and sort them poofs out' 

And suggesting it'll only happen to footballers cos people in other sports would stand upto them LOLEmbarrassed

Look at the face on him with the fag hanging out of the mouth LOL

Bristow tells it like it is.   LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 11:34am
Jeremy Hopkiss would be proud
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 11:38am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Jeremy Hopkiss would be proud

Was just going to put that in my previous post LOL

Hopkiss will be livid his mate got sacked for speaking some COMMON SENSE!! LOL
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 11:59am
Originally posted by randyrandolph randyrandolph wrote:

Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Is child abuse as rampant today as it was back in the 70s 80s and 90s ? It always seemed to be people in a position of authority that dished it out . Church , Rugby coaches , swimming coaches , guards and the likes . Is it the power of social media etc that has put the fear of god into people that they will be found out or WTF is it ? Nobody will ever know the truth behind Gary Speeds death as only he knew the truth and he took it to his grave .

it is frighteningly more common place today than you think. you should watch a netflix doc on it called the paedophile next door. 

there is unfortunately these sick f***ers in every walk of life. within schools, within positions of power and sadly within families. the statistics are truly terrifying.

Watched that last night
Your man who came on camera saying he was a paedophile but had no interest in harming children or being a sex offender was a right weirdo.

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 12:05pm
I love how it has Eric Bristow's Twitter bio it has "100% of these views are Eric's" LOL

Eric's on his way to Sky right now to sort them out aswell, cos he'z the Crafty Cockney innit so must be hard bruv
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 12:23pm
It would be funny if one of the footballers went round and sorted Bristow out.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 12:27pm
Eric wouldn't be able to do anything on account of his punchitis.........
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 6:06pm
Bennell charged with 8 counts of sexual assault, 2 counts of commiting acts of gross indenecy, 1 count of buggery (anal) - All under the age of 14.

Or in Eric Bristow's mind, that's 11 soft sh*tes who should stand upto that poof
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 7:49pm
Horrific stuff altogether . I always think why didn't the lads speak up but it's hard to look at it in hindsight and know of a similar case that happened in the area in and its tragic .
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 7:59pm
That sky interview with David Lean was awful to hear
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2016 at 10:34am
BBC asked Bristow for an Interview and his agent asked for 5 grand + VAT in return....
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
eire77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eire77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2016 at 10:53am
How come people are so quick to say alcoholism is a sickness but won't say paedophilia is? The sooner it is addressed in that way the quicker we reduce its occurrences. If we persist in just punishing those who commit the acts instead of preventing it through education, treatment and recognition then we are condemning another generation to it. There is a large portion of the population who suffer from it, it's time to get real and address it.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me...
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2016 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

BBC asked Bristow for an Interview and his agent asked for 5 grand + VAT in return....
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2016 at 3:41pm
Bristow:
"U people replying don't twist what i sent out, i tell the truth if u dont like it tough."

LOL

Proper Order Clap

Telling it like it is
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2016 at 11:50am
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2016 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/exceltic-and-hibs-coach-jim-mccafferty-now-living-in-belfast-admits-sexually-abusing-young-players-35275297.html
Headline's a bit misleading.
Was he a kitman or a coach.
It seems from this link that he was a kitman at Celtic, Hibs and Falkirk, but also a Youth coach at a number of boys and junior clubs in West Lothian (maybe further afield?):
http://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/belfast-news/sex-abuse-celtic-coach-living-12283687

Edit: This further link alleges he was also a Youth Coach at Celtic:
"When our 1996 article referred to teen sex allegations against him, McCafferty was the kitman at Celtic and working with the club’s youth team."
http://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/tormented-husband-took-life-after-12286691

Edited by Territorial - 07 Dec 2016 at 3:29pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic