You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Israelis unhappy at us

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 1:31am
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

being honest i couldnt give a sh*t about the diplomatic spat, but tarring a group of people as scum is not on imo

we've been down this road before here though

Yer Tom people have their minds set and I would say most of them have never been to Isreal, but saying that I am not to keen about the people of North Korea WinkWinkWinkWinkWink
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 2:11am
loads of israelis are against their governments policy , sound familiar ?

but personally i will never forgive them for Dudu Angry
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 3:35am
agreed roger, dudu = scum but the nation as a whole aint Thumbs%20Up
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 5:01am

People shouldn't make stupid comments unless they fully understand the middle east. I've met a lot of Israeli's on my travels and in the whole they were very nice people although a lot of Israeli men I've met are obnoxious and arrogant c**ts the women on the other hand were the complete opposite.

People bleat on about how bad they treat the palestinians but nobody ever says anything about how bad the palestinians treat each other.

Would you not have the same attitude when surrounded by arabs who want nothing more than to have you "wiped off the face of the earth".

I'm not an Israeli sympathiser neither am I a Palestinian sympathiser but people seem to think that everything they listen to on the news is gospel. Well it's not! Certain people/groups have agendas and the use the media to get those agendas across to the ordinary folk who haven't bothered studying the issue.

"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Justice No. 1 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice No. 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 7:58am
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

anyone ever been to israel?

best welcome ireland fans have gotten anywhere according to most who travelled in 2005. too many issues involved to make sweeping statements such as israel = scum

Was there myself and we did indeed get a wonderful welcome and had a fantastic time.

However, what they're doing to the Palestinian people, and what they did to the aid flotillas is nothing short barbaric and as such, I am quite happy to label the Israeli regime as scum.
Plus one they are robbing oppresive scum 12 year child murdering scum who stole palastinian land. Utter bullsh*te that that kip was the best welcome Ireland fans ever received. Probably all the bandwagoners on their first trip came out with tat crap
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 8:02am
I thought the Israelis and the US got along?
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice No. 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 8:10am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

good one hokinsLOL
The_Yank View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Yank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 8:54am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

It is a strategic agreement, as they are the biggest ally in the region.. but it is rooted in political correctness, guilt, and a tradition of turning a blind eye to their oppressive tactics and policies towards Palestine.

No time for the that government since they attacked a US Naval Intelligence Ship in the 60's killing a lot of people after they gathered intell on them about their human rights abuses and claimed it was an accident. Scum Angry

Edited by The_Yank - 26 Jan 2011 at 8:54am
UCD Physios ...We feel you up when you're feeling down
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 9:30am
Originally posted by colemany2k colemany2k wrote:

People shouldn't make stupid comments unless they fully understand the middle east. I've met a lot of Israeli's on my travels and in the whole they were very nice people although a lot of Israeli men I've met are obnoxious and arrogant c**ts the women on the other hand were the complete opposite.

Met plenty of them travelling too, especially in India, and for the most part they were complete pr*cks. They cant help it, they are all a product of army conscription that turns them into paranoid, self-absorbed, arrogant dickheads that think the whole world is out to get them.

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice No. 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 9:50am
Originally posted by GoneToShowgies GoneToShowgies wrote:

Originally posted by colemany2k colemany2k wrote:

Met plenty of them travelling too, especially in India, and for the most part they were complete pr*cks. They cant help it, they are all a product of army conscription that turns them into paranoid, self-absorbed, arrogant dickheads that think the whole world is out to get them.

correctClap
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 9:58am

Apart from Tom on this thread how many have you have been to Isreal ??????

Remember in 1947 when this land was to be divided into quaters the Arabs were to be given the two best quarters but they wanted all of it " we will not rest until every jew is driven from our land " Now I can't remember how said this off the top of my head but it says it all really .

30 Abrab countries and how may jewish states ????
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 10:04am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

2 , israel and new york LOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice No. 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 10:18am

Apart from Tom on this thread how many have you have been to Isreal ??????

Remember in 1947 when this land was to be divided into quaters the Arabs were to be given the two best quarters but they wanted all of it " we will not rest until every jew is driven from our land " Now I can't remember how said this off the top of my head but it says it all really .

I've been and so have the other lads who aren't talking the same sh*te as you and Saint Tom. It was originally Arab land. the orthodox jews from Russia and those from Europe who got displaced by the Nazis in the 2nd world war deceided that the were entitled to set up their own country their cause they were displacedConfused then in 1967 they went for more land and managed to single handendly piss off jordan,syria and egypt all at once. They've been going around for decades playing the "Victim" card cause of the holocoust as away of justifying their murderous aggressive acts. Anyone who defends the state of Isreal and what it stands for is a Censored
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 10:37am
And please tell me who were the people who were holed up at the top of Marsada few couple of thousands years ago ??????

Errrr White Russians , please ...........................
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 10:40am
depends what you want to call originally doesnt it?

jewish migration back to mandate palestine had started long before ww2 ill add, and as murph says the arabs had the bulk of all land in mandate palestine (and most fertile) had they agreed to the partition plan (syria, jordan - they really helped their arab buddies by annexing the left overs of palestine right? - egypt and iraq) all invaded the new jewish state straight away and were beaten back. so to say they only pissed of the neighbouring arabs in 1967 is inaccurate

1967 they (the neighbouring arabs) were routed again and then tried again in 1973.

nobody is defending everything that israel has done or does as policy, as roger says many israelis themselves dont agree with it. whats worse from the palestinian point of view is that their successive corrupt dictators and arab pals have sold them down the river (see recent revelations leaked about abbas giving up east jerusalem as part if a peace  deal).

labelling every citizen of israel as scum is racist and a step too far. but like i said this debate has been done before on here and done to death but personally i'll make my points without resorting to labelling a nation of people this, that or the other
Belfast Green View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belfast Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 10:41am
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador,Peru and Guyana have all recognised Palestine as a state in the last couple of weeks, despite pressure from america. And  the Palestinians are in the process of opening their first official embassy in Brazil.

It's great to see people and nations around the world stand up to the negative pressure of the americans and openly support a Palestinian state. 10 European union states are currently in the process of upgrading the status of Palestinian authority.

Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 10:42am

And please tell me who were the people who were holed up at the top of Marsada few couple of thousands years ago ??????

Errrr White Russians , please ...........................
its some place alright murph did the day trip the second time i was there. sure jerusalem was also built by the arabs right? arabs being indeginous to that part of the world, oh wait, i forgot they migrated through force and conquest to spread their religion

Edited by Saint Tom - 26 Jan 2011 at 10:43am
Karnage View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karnage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 10:45am
jasus next there'l be pro hitler people on here,

question: what did the jews ever do to us!?

answer: kill jesus

those f**kin jews they should go back to where they came from

............oh wait they are back where thay came from

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic