You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islamic State - Ruthless Beyond Belief

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 25262728>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2016 at 2:11pm
I would be very surprised if they didn't attack France before the presidential elections,  victory for Le Pen would be a huge coup for them,
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2016 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I would be very surprised if they didn't attack France before the presidential elections,  victory for Le Pen would be a huge coup for them,
I doubt a couple of head bangers would be thinking that strategically.
There`s no doubt that if there`s another attack on France before the elections Le Pen`s close up the borders message will be very popular.
If she gets in its count down until France pull out of the EU and then the house of cards fall apart.
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2016 at 9:55pm
If she gets in, the EU may not collapse. She would just bring in border controls. I would imagine she would allow Europeans to France.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 2:54am
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

If she gets in, the EU may not collapse. She would just bring in border controls. I would imagine she would allow Europeans to France.
One of the primary goals of the NF is to leave the EU.
The Brits pulling out has left a E10 Billion hole in the EU budget, I`d imagine France would leave a similar size gap. In that scenario, I just don't see how it would be feasible to continue in its current make up.

France was one of the founding members and Holland and Belgium (2 other founding members) would surely bolt with them as there`s a strong movement to Leave in those countries as it is.

Edited by Bitored - 26 Nov 2016 at 3:01am
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
oisinsboyz4 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oisinsboyz4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 9:19am
The Irish IS are easily identified:they're the ones wearing those fake "fightin Irish" beards.Can't put any restriction on them,otherwise a lot of supporters would never get back from away games
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by Bitored Bitored wrote:

Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

One of the primary goals of the NF is to leave the EU.
The Brits pulling out has left a E10 Billion hole in the EU budget, I`d imagine France would leave a similar size gap. In that scenario, I just don't see how it would be feasible to continue in its current make up.

France was one of the founding members and Holland and Belgium (2 other founding members) would surely bolt with them as there`s a strong movement to Leave in those countries as it is.
the FN has zero chance of getting into power any time soon. In fact they don't have a single member of parliament. Even if she were to become president she can't just call a referendum. It needs parliamentary approval for it to go ahead. The parliament is full of pro-europeans who would argue have been elected on a pro-european platform. It just won't happen.

Of bigger concern right now is the Italian referendum next week. Defeat will likely lead to Renzi resigning and opening up the possibility of anti-eu parties getting into power in 2017. A major banking crisis also looms. The central banks of the EU, UK and US used up all their ammunition dealing with the previous crisis. The next banking crisis will be an existential threat to both the eurozone and the EU (the eurozone will be history - the EU may survive).

On your point about the financial black hole. The UK will be required to pay contributions into EU coffers long after it leaves. The economics of Brexit is impossible to pin down but I wouldn't be so sure the EU would be financially worse off without the UK. Only last week the papers were reporting the UK faces a £60bn bill for leaving. It'll not be another 20 or so years before we know the full financial impact.

p.s. the founding members are Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.

Edited by colemanY2K - 26 Nov 2016 at 1:33pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2016 at 12:01pm
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-38285272
Two young girls about 7 or 8 used as suicide bombers in Nigeria Dead Probably the handy work of that ISIS offshoot Boko Harum
ffs Cry

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Peter Stöger View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

I am Wah.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter Stöger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2016 at 5:23pm
http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-germany-security-idUKKBN1450QT?rpc=401

12-year old German-Iraqi boy tried to detonate a bomb at a Christmas market in the western town of Ludwigshafen last month and planted another explosive device near the town hall a couple of days later, German prosecutors said on Friday.

Focus magazine cited security and judicial sources as saying the boy was "strongly radicalised" and apparently instructed by an unknown member of the militant group Islamic State.

GUFC_Andy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2016 at 5:43pm
Cultural enrichment.

Edited by GUFC_Andy - 16 Dec 2016 at 5:43pm
Don't ban me for no reason, please.
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2016 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by GUFC_Andy GUFC_Andy wrote:

Cultural enrichment.
I just love short (necessarily so) comments like this which don't at all attempt to smear by generalisation, are highly nuanced and are a wonderful showcase for the undoubtedly huge reservoir of knowledge and understanding of complex issues of the poster in question.

A tremendously articulate and culturally enriching post.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2016 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Originally posted by GUFC_Andy GUFC_Andy wrote:

Cultural enrichment.

I just love short (necessarily so) comments like this which don't at all attempt to smear by generalisation, are highly nuanced and are a wonderful showcase for the undoubtedly huge reservoir of knowledge and understanding of complex issues of the poster in question.

A tremendously articulate and culturally enriching post.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 12:26pm
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40363671

Another historical site destroyed by ISIS Angry

An 800 year old Mosque with a leaning Minaret. 

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 12:34pm
Not a leaning Minaret!!!

All joking aside they really are a neanderthal regime. I wonder if they ever achieved their idealistic caliphate would they be using modern technology as much as they do now? 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 10:56am
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/canadian-elite-special-forces-sniper-sets-record-breaking-kill-shot-in-iraq/article35415651/
The bullet took nearly 10 seconds to hit him and the shot required the sniper to take into account wind, ballistics and even the earth's curvature! Nuts.
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 11:58am
I know a former army ranger who's now in the Canadian special forces. Given the stories he has told when back home on holiday I wouldn't be surprised if it was him. As of 2 years ago he had a head count of 23.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 12:10pm
He's no Bernard McGinn.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

He's no Bernard McGinn.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/canadian-elite-special-forces-sniper-sets-record-breaking-kill-shot-in-iraq/article35415651/
The bullet took nearly 10 seconds to hit him and the shot required the sniper to take into account wind, ballistics and even the earth's curvature! Nuts.
Martin Riggs ?

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 25262728>
  Share Topic