You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islamic State - Ruthless Beyond Belief

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 28>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 6:17pm
They f*cked a lad off a multi-storey building too because he was gay, don't know how he survived the fall.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

They f*cked a lad off a multi-storey building too because he was gay, don't know how he survived the fall.

He survived.. But the people watching down below watching f**ked him even more tossing rocks at him Thumbs Down
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

I saw a graphic earlier indicating that there are 30 people that have travelled from Ireland to assist IS. Hopefully they are identified and restricted re-entry. Or they just meet Mr Mayhem.

F*ck that. Hopefully the stupid ****s meet a grizzly end.

Would say a good few of these ****s are getting unmerciful beatings off the Jordanian prison guards as we speak
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

He survived.. But the people watching down below watching f**ked him even more and were tossing their rocks over him Thumbs Down
Shocked
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 7:11pm
Jordanians aren't f**king around the failed female suicide bomber is to be executed tomorrow
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Jordanians aren't f**king around the failed female suicide bomber is to be executed tomorrow

Probably not the best punishment for an attempted suicide bomber

The king of Jordan has cut short his visit to the US. Shizzo is going to go dizzo.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 7:26pm
Rioting in the Pilot's hometown - The city is known for being very against the Coalition.. If handled wrongly it could turn ugly
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

He survived.. But the people watching down below watching f**ked him even more and were tossing their rocks over him Thumbs Down
Shocked

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 8:58pm
It is a really out there theory but maybe if we(the west), stopped selling them weapons........
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 9:09pm
The West isn't selling I.S. weapons, but the Saudis and Qataris are just giving them to them, along with cash. The West had been training them though (funnily enough, in Jordan!) and allowing aid to get to them through Turkey. 

They also got most of their tanks and hardware when they scared the life out of the most half-assed army in the M.E., the Iraqi Army.

http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 9:25pm

The West isn't selling I.S. weapons, but the Saudis and Qataris are just giving them to them, along with cash. The West had been training them though (funnily enough, in Jordan!) and allowing aid to get to them through Turkey. 

They also got most of their tanks and hardware when they scared the life out of the most half-assed army in the M.E., the Iraqi Army.

And who sells them to the Saudis knowing that they openly support Isis?
When I say them, I mean the whole middle east, trying to work out which side the west is on in the whole thing is deliberately indecipherable, as long as arms are sold.

Edited by pre Madonna - 03 Feb 2015 at 9:29pm
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 9:30pm
...s'pose so! Approve

RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

And who sells them to the Saudis knowing that they openly support Isis?
When I say them, I mean the whole middle east, trying to work out which side the west is on in the whole thing is deliberately indecipherable, as long as arms are sold.

You can't just say the west as a general thing either, if the Brits and yanks won't sell you can be damn sure the frog will try and sell them their sh*te
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 9:34pm
Why not? You just backed up why I can! There are also China, Russia and worryingly now Belarus, among the top arms exporters
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 9:37pm
*Makes note to add Belarussian arms manufacturers to shares portfolio* 
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 9:38pm

Why not? You just backed up why I can! There are also China, Russia and worryingly now Belarus, among the top arms exporters

Yeah no shortage of suppliers or cash
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 9:40pm
If you want to buy shares, lockheed Martin and Halliburton are the way to go. As long as there is chaos in the middle east and the likelihood of a republican government in Washington, shares will rise. A much safer bet than a megalomaniac in Minsk
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 9:48pm

If you want to buy shares, lockheed Martin and Halliburton are the way to go. As long as there is chaos in the middle east and the likelihood of a republican government in Washington, shares will rise. A much safer bet than a megalomaniac in Minsk

Ahh, I was being facetious. I couldn't ethically or morally ever allow myself to profit off something so inherently vile and evil as weapons manufacturing. I'll stick to good, wholesome industries like big pharma, oil and the tobacco industry, thank you very much..!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 28>
  Share Topic