Forum Home Forum Home : YouBoysInGreen Fanzine : Feedback/Ideas

Is YBIG.ie becoming more popular than Foo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 9:29am
Originally posted by Donal Cullen Donal Cullen wrote:

Kicked off foot.ie and only slumming it here until DaHamstra give me the nod then I will be a good boy and only post nice things and not use nasty sware words, or insult people or any one of the 100 different things we all do over here........oh, please let me back in to foot.ie I miss all those ticket requests, and those poor frightened soles afraid to say what they really thing in case DaHamstra gets after them. I will be a good boy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 10:41am
Originally posted by Donal Cullen Donal Cullen wrote:

Kicked off foot.ie and only slumming it here until DaHamstra give me the nod then I will be a good boy and only post nice things and not use nasty sware words, or insult people or any one of the 100 different things we all do over here........oh, please let me back in to foot.ie I miss all those ticket requests, and those poor frightened soles afraid to say what they really thing in case DaHamstra gets after them. I will be a good boy.

Is it really that strict?? Never been on it meself, I'd feel guilty goin from one forum to another, i'm a v faithful guy!! Tongue
packiesglove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 11:43am

Originally posted by Sono_il_capo Sono_il_capo wrote:

This thread on foot is very interesting indeed.

Here's a quote I found there as I was having a peak at what was being said.

I think what neil is getting to, is "a get up and go" factor associated to YBIG. Almost a brotherhood without sounding cheesy, thee is great camraderie, a good sense of belonging and a great sense of community. They are also really good at actually doing things and organising things, from what ive seen away at matches and the odd time im over there glancing.

HE’S MY BROTHERRR LOL

…..sorry lads, private Monty joke for Billy O’T

How is the fat Bas***d ? LOLLOL

Edited by packiesglove - 11 Jun 2009 at 11:45am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 1:17pm
Ah he's great Packie. He was telling me and Count earlier (whilst munching his second panini) that he's taking up roller-blading to try and lose the weight, fair play to him. 
packiesglove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 3:32pm

ah well at least he's trying to do something about it, not like some of the lazy fat feck**s !!

billybunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billybunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 10:09am
foot.ie is a joke imo.  - though "the worm" seems a small bitter.... - not to open an old wound, but what's the scaled down version of the story there?  (as he opens an old wound....)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 10:57am
Originally posted by billybunter billybunter wrote:

foot.ie is a joke imo.  - though "the worm" seems a small bitter.... - not to open an old wound, but what's the scaled down version of the story there?  (as he opens an old wound....)

Summary:

worm didnt want more newbiese on board so he could protect his winning post streak!

Edited by The Count - 12 Jun 2009 at 1:10pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 11:05am

Summary:

worm didnt want more newbiese on board so he could protect his winning post streak!

You are jokin Count? Surely that is a joke! Confused
Billy O'Toole View Drop Down
Official forum mess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billy O'Toole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 11:17am
Originally posted by packiesglove packiesglove wrote:

ah well at least he's trying to do something about it, not like some of the lazy fat feck**s !!

yeah Packie mate HM paid for both paninis by the way and 2 club oranges

Make sure to stick with him for the rounds on holidays cos he is loadedGeek
Ybig holy jaysus - 4 points for Gerk & Count

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 11:48am
God is that a joke Count?! Confused

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 4:58pm
ive been on here since the bginning of this year and i have to say that its of far greater relevance to a fan who goes to games than foot. lads watching dunphy and acting like they are a tactical genius can have their talk shop there. ybig is about having a laugh with true fans of the BIG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 4:59pm

Originally posted by AidoM AidoM wrote:

Who is that NeilMcD bo***x LOL 

He's just a sh*t stirrer............can't abide those type of people!Wink

Yeah he is a pure prick.

Edited by NeilMcD - 12 Jun 2009 at 4:59pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by NeilMcD NeilMcD wrote:

Originally posted by AidoM AidoM wrote:

Who is that NeilMcD bo***x LOL 

He's just a sh*t stirrer............can't abide those type of people!Wink

Yeah he is a pure prick.

seconded! bar foot though a load of us would never have met in bologna going to san marino but its gone down hill since big time

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 7:30pm

ive been on here since the bginning of this year and i have to say that its of far greater relevance to a fan who goes to games than foot. lads watching dunphy and acting like they are a tactical genius can have their talk shop there. ybig is about having a laugh with true fans of the BIG

good man tomBig%20smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 8:57pm
Edit!

Edited by Sono_il_capo - 13 Jun 2009 at 6:48am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by Sono_il_capo Sono_il_capo wrote:

Gazsh is a homo,doesn't even know all the lyrics to Whiskey in the jar LOL

sono = drunken mess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 9:06pm
It's quite possible! Wacko
Tuff Paddy View Drop Down
It's Rome!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuff Paddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2009 at 8:02am
It's much better craic on here. Foot.ie is a place for occasional fans and bandwagoners to post looking for tickets. And the Ireland players actually know about this site and fanzine.
Waka waka hey hey, we're in Armenia!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>