You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : YouBoysInGreen Fanzine : Feedback/Ideas
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is YBIG.ie becoming more popular than Foo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2010 at 2:52pm
I used to post on foot.ie. Then found this place and havn't posted there since!Thumbs%20Up
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Sponsored Links

PaddyBourke2 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyBourke2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2010 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

I used to post on foot.ie. Then found this place and havn't posted there since!Thumbs%20Up
you saw the light my son. and changed your wicked ways. god bless you.
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2014 at 6:08pm
HB - who has left here to post over there?

The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2014 at 9:14pm
No one
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 11:03pm
Ybig more.popularbthan the Foo Fighters? Vlose but wouldnt say so
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Etcher View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Etcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2015 at 1:25pm
Sup, only a new guy here, been using Foot since I was a young lad.

Plan on using both, just because I get bored easily and forums help with that..

Foot still has a far superior LOI section and there's nothing wrong with their Ireland section at all, YBIG obviously has a better setup when it comes to fan activities and all that carry on. Off topic here would be more active, but it's hard to quantify which would be better.

I'm a sweary bastard in real life, but I got used to the whole not swearing and being a knob craic that Foot tries to promote. I'd imagine YBIG is far more popular at this stage, but foot being a clique isn't necessarily a bad thing either.

Is TWONK here too? He's annoying as all hell.. YBIG gets brownie points if he isn't.
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2015 at 2:14am
Ya foot.ie is useless. They have a stupid policy of not being able to sign up with a free email account so I never even got past the sign in.
Luckily I found here.

Edited by Bitored - 15 Mar 2015 at 2:14am
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 4:24pm
yes
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
  Share Topic