Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Irish Player Transfers 2019/20/21 Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7273747576 126>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2020 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Ryan Cassidy set to join Accrington Stanley on loan.
Who are they?
Sponsored Links

Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 9:54am
West Brom in talks with Brighton about signing Shane Duffy. West Ham also interested. Scott Hogan rumoured to be going to Bournemouth as part of an exchange deal.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 10:00am
Originally posted by Conan Conan wrote:

Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Ryan Cassidy set to join Accrington Stanley on loan.
Who are they?

JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 3:16pm
One thats gone under the radar is Johs Daniels, just signed for Shrewsbury, at 24 could still move up the ladder.

Edited by JoxerDaly - 10 Aug 2020 at 3:16pm
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by JoxerDaly JoxerDaly wrote:

One thats gone under the radar is Johs Daniels, just signed for Shrewsbury, at 24 could still move up the ladder.

Tragic back story, I remember the incident involving his family from when it happened a few years ago.

Hope the move goes well for him and he can kick on.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 6:21pm

Fair play to him, always thought he looked half decent at Derry but he seemed to have gone off the radar a bit in the NIFL. Hopefully it works out for him.
We're decent enough..
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 7:18pm
He was pretty sharp for Glenavon in the Irish League. They're a team that has excelled at developing good young players and giving them first team football at Irish League level. Others who have got recent cross-channel transfers from the club in the last couple of seasons include Mark Sykes ( Oxford ) and Bobby Burns ( Hearts, recently signed by Barrow ).
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 12:27am
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Tragic back story, I remember the incident involving his family from when it happened a few years ago.

What story is this now? Unaware of this?
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 9:51am
Originally posted by kevin100 kevin100 wrote:

Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

What story is this now? Unaware of this?

Buncrana pier tragedy was his family.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 12:14pm

West Brom and another, unnamed, PL team in for Callum Robinson according to Sky's Rob Dorsett.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 6:45pm
Kieran Sadlier moves to the Championship, signing a two year deal with Rotherham.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 11:59pm
Colin Doyle signs for Kilmarnock, on loan from Hearts. He will compete with Danny Rogers for the goalkeeper's jersey.
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 7:54pm
Jamie Bowden (19, Spurs) reported to be heading out on loan.
Would like to see that and see what he's got. 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 11:50pm
An Irish passport would be a good start.
Scissors Kick View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scissors Kick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2020 at 12:05am
Originally posted by Fozz Fozz wrote:

Jamie Bowden (19, Spurs) reported to be heading out on loan.
Would like to see that and see what he's got. 

Where is he heading to   ?
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2020 at 9:20am
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

An Irish passport would be a good start.

Why U think he doesn't have one?
He's played for our U19's in an official match.

As for where, was just said that Champ/L1 was the most likely destination.

Edited by Fozz - 13 Aug 2020 at 9:26am
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2020 at 10:00am
Jamie is a Tottenham lad born and bred, with Spurs since the age of 6 and under contract with them until 2023. He represented England at under-15 and under-16 levels before switching to Ireland for under-19s. I'm not sure what his Irish connection is or how committed he is to the green but the danger is always there another Grealish/ Rice situation may develop if he is really good. Let's hope not. He is right to go out on loan, young players will not get their chance under Mourinho.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2020 at 10:22am
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

Jamie is a Tottenham lad born and bred, with Spurs since the age of 6 and under contract with them until 2023. He represented England at under-15 and under-16 levels before switching to Ireland for under-19s. I'm not sure what his Irish connection is or how committed he is to the green but the danger is always there another Grealish/ Rice situation may develop if he is really good. Let's hope not. He is right to go out on loan, young players will not get their chance under Mourinho.

That doesn't explain your claim that he doesn't yet have an Irish passport?
We're decent enough..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7273747576 126>
  Share Topic