Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Irish Player Transfers 2019/20/21 Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 116117118119120 126>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2022 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

Cian Bolger, Graham Kelly and Fuad Sule all play for Larne and are popular with the fans as is John Herron ( who started his career with Celtic) and numerous players from nationalist backgrounds. Their fans will take quickly to Sean Grehan if he’s as good as he’s said to be. He won’t have any problems there.

Yep, I'd separate Larne's reputation as a town (which certainly has been an awful place for Catholics in the past) with the club which has been very inclusive in recent years.
We're decent enough..
Sponsored Links

Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2022 at 1:07pm
Richard Keogh reported to be signing for Ipswich on a two year deal from Blackpool.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2022 at 3:19pm
Will Ferry signing for League 1 Cheltenham on a permanent transfer from Southampton.
Hoosay View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2022 at 9:07am
Originally posted by J89 J89 wrote:

Originally posted by Hoosay Hoosay wrote:

U19 player Sean Grehan has joined Crystal Palace.

Looks to be off to Larne on loan.

I wouldn't believe everything on twitter.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2022 at 1:11pm
Conor Tee has signed for Rushden & Diamonds.
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2022 at 2:12pm

This lad has a fairway to go to make it, putt he has given himself a chance fore success

Edited by Mr. Snrub - 12 Aug 2022 at 2:12pm
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2022 at 2:13pm

*South Shields, Rushden & Diamonds no longer exist
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2022 at 3:32pm
With him going to non league and Barry Coffey in the first division of the league of Ireland the dream Ireland Tee and Coffey partnership in central midfield is looking less likely by the day.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2022 at 4:05pm
Add in Danny Drinkwater with Tee and Coffey and you’d have plenty of fluidity in midfield.

Ps: re comment above, it is AFC Rushden & Diamonds, the new phoenix club, that Tee has signed for. He was formerly with South Shields.
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2022 at 4:10pm

Add in Danny Drinkwater with Tee and Coffey and you’d have plenty of fluidity in midfield.

Ps: re comment above, it is AFC Rushden & Diamonds, the new phoenix club, that Tee has signed for. He was formerly with South Shields.

Apologies, the sun has gone to my head Dead
SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2022 at 9:46pm

Jeeeesus there’s a name I’ve not heard in a few years 
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2022 at 4:05pm
Danny Rogers has signed for St. Pats. Odumosu doesn't seem to be fully trusted by Clancy to step up.
We're decent enough..
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2022 at 9:38am
Millwall and Derby are reported to be trying to sign Ireland underage striker Tom Cannon from Everton.
ProudIrish View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudIrish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2022 at 11:46am

Millwall and Derby are reported to be trying to sign Ireland underage striker Tom Cannon from Everton.

Haven’t heard of him . Is he any use ?
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2022 at 12:57pm
Yeah, Cannon has been scoring a lot of goals for Everton underage teams. Other news-Ceiran Dunne has signed for Rangers after being released by Sunderland. Cove Rangers in the Scottish Championship, that is.
Eoink21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eoink21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2022 at 1:18pm

Yeah, Cannon has been scoring a lot of goals for Everton underage teams. Other news-Ceiran Dunne has signed for Rangers after being released by Sunderland. Cove Rangers in the Scottish Championship, that is.

You'd wonder if that was a good move. He was in the Scottish Championship with Falkirk before he even went to Sunderland. Hard to turn down if you're a young lad I guess. 

I see that is where Gerry McDonagh is now!
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2022 at 4:36pm
Wolves have loaned Joe O’Shaughnessy to Bradford City for the season. Yet another promising young Irish goalkeeper. Adam Rooney has signed for Stratford Town in the Southern League after leaving Solihull Moors. Corrie Ndaba has joined Burton Albion from Ipswich on a season long loan.

Edited by Green Cockade - 19 Aug 2022 at 4:42pm
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2022 at 8:42am
Another L2 Loan for Tyreik Wright - moves to Bradford on loan
Idah Dream!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 116117118119120 126>
  Share Topic