You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Irish Player Transfers 2019/20/21 Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 107108109110111 126>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2022 at 10:37am
Originally posted by JoxerDaly JoxerDaly wrote:

Liam Kerrigan on his way to Serie B side Como.

That's a random one! Good luck to him. Hope it works out like it has for the Scottish lads who've went there.
Sponsored Links

You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2022 at 10:57am
Definitely the most unlikely Irish transfer of the window, that one.

Must have been watching him in the Under 21 campaign, similar to Elbouzedi moving to Sweden last year.

Might be the most likely to actually play first team football next season though of the Irish lads that have gone to Italy recently.

Edited by You Tell Me - 25 Jun 2022 at 11:00am
Heimatklange View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heimatklange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2022 at 11:20am

Fantastic news for the lad. Could have took the easy option and played hoofball in league 1. Reckon this fella is well able to make an impact 
Dunne23 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunne23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2022 at 12:07pm

Interesting one! I hadn't seen much of him before the Montenegro game but thought he looked good. Had glimpses in the Italy game as well so you'd imagine that's where the interest has come from.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2022 at 12:58pm
Another Irish centre back into the English leagues, Conor McCarthy joins Barnsley.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2022 at 2:23pm
Jack Wilshere was training with them for a while before he signed for Aarhus.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2022 at 2:23pm
Good jump up for him and Luca Connell-Barnsley well favoured for promotion back to the Championship.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2022 at 3:31pm
Ironic that I had just read an article about this chap before I heard about the Kerrigan news.

Lad who went to Triestina at the same time as Conor McCormack.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2022 at 11:58am
Luke Turner has signed a two year contract with Cliftonville after being released by Aberdeen. He was on loan there last season and won multiple awards as well as the League Cup. Strangely, it has been reported that he turned down an offer from Nottingham Forest.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2022 at 1:50pm
Aiden O’Brien has signed a two year deal with Shrewsbury.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2022 at 10:37pm

Amrit Padraig Singh Bansal-McNulty played there on loan from QPR in 2020. Born in England; capped by NI up to under-21 level.

Possibly the greatest name I've ever heard.

I believe Kerrigan's move will be officially confirmed tomorrow.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2022 at 5:21am
Didn't realise that Marc Bircham is the manager there, wonder how long he'll last.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2022 at 4:25pm
Neill Byrne has joined Tranmere from Hartlepool, Ciaran Brennan has gone on loan to Swindon from Sheffield Wednesday.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2022 at 11:41pm
Dawson Devoy & Danny Mandroiu rumoured to be following Darragh Burns to MK Dons 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2022 at 3:05am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Dawson Devoy & Danny Mandroiu rumoured to be following Darragh Burns to MK Dons 
History is in their favour. The omens are good when Bohs export in twos. Turlough O'Connor and Jimmy Conway to Fulham. Gerry Daly and Mick Martin to Man Utd. Not a bad quartet.
smart man View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
Not so.......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smart man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2022 at 7:00pm
You turned back the years there. Conway was a terrific player and while Turley didn't really make it in the UK he had a very successful career in the LOI. Daly and Martin never let us down great players.

alive and kicking
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2022 at 7:08pm
Stephen Mallon has signed for Cliftonville. Never did much at Bohs due to injury problems mainly but still only 23 so hopefully he can get back to form next season.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2022 at 9:59am
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Zak Delaney let go by West Brom.

Delaney is currently on a trial at Inverness.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 107108109110111 126>
  Share Topic