You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Irish Player Transfers 2019/20/21 Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243 126>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

Ali Reghba playing for Leicester u23s again tonight against Swansea. Can watch the game live on their Twitter.

Two goals for him 

Edited by nvidic - 14 Jan 2019 at 9:00pm
Sponsored Links

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Ali Reghba playing for Leicester u23s again tonight against Swansea. Can watch the game live on their Twitter.

Two goals for him 

Links to both goals 
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Judge has joined Ipswich on a 6 month contract. Maybe not as bad as it could have been, if he plays well he can get a decent move on a free even if Ipswich go down.

I always think it a bit sad that this time three year ago he looked like a superb alternative, who might well have gone to Euro 2016, moved to Newcastle, and become a mainstay in the Irish team. Injury is a pox, and he was particularly unlucky. Missing the length of time he did really impacted him.

Really hope this move goes well, and with the club signing the likes of James Collins, they are certainly putting a good foot forward to stay up.

Yeah, it's unfortunate, but if this move goes well he could have a few more good years in the Championship yet, which would be enough to put him back in contention with us.
We're decent enough..
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Two goals for him 

Links to both goals 
Would say he done enough in tonights performance to get a move. Watched the start of it and he was full of energy even getting back and making tackles. Would be no harm if he got a full season at Bohs either.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 3:55am
Would Bohs get any money for him? I'm assuming we won't because he his contract is probably an amateur one from the u-19's.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 6:03pm
Cian Bolger drops a division to join Lincoln; disappointing considering he's done quite well in L1 for a few years.

Conor Wilkinson has joined Dagenham permanently from Gillingham after scoring 6 goals in 10 appearances for them on loan.
We're decent enough..
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 11:58am
I'm fairly sure this has never happened before, but we now have 2 players to watch out for in the Romanian first division. Sean McDermott has joined Dinamo Bucharest from Kristiansund; and Conor Henderson has signed for Dunarea Calarasi.
We're decent enough..
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 9:06pm
Barry Maguire joins Seylang in Singapore from Limerick.
We're decent enough..
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 9:46pm
How did he do for Limerick? - I see he played 25 and scored 4, not too bad.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Scissors Kick View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scissors Kick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

How did he do for Limerick? - I see he played 25 and scored 4, not too bad.

A footballer, nowhere to be seen when the tackles were needed, or the dirty work of midfield, but very watchable. Was an older head in a young depleted squad too, but didn't step up in that way.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 4:11pm
Dave McMillan transfer listed by St.Johnstone. Hard to fathom why he's been left out in the cold there, he has 5 goals and 3 assists in just 990 minutes of football....
We're decent enough..
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 4:46pm
Andy Boyle has moved to Scottish Championship Ross County on loan until the end of the season.

Edited by NewtNewbie - 29 Jan 2019 at 4:47pm
amccarten313 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amccarten313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by NewtNewbie NewtNewbie wrote:

Andy Boyle has moved to Scottish Championship Ross County on loan until the end of the season.

I know they are top of the league but that is a low standard
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 5:04pm
That is a shocking move.
We're decent enough..
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 6:11pm

That is a shocking move.

compared with ?????
Indeed, the Lilywhites and Shamrock Rovers were reportedly keen to bring Boyle back to the League of Ireland

Would assume that Preston are still playing a % of his wages, if Ross Co get promoted.. so why not give it a chance.. Transfer window nearly closed and if a return to the LOI was the only other options

Edited by BohsinMunich - 29 Jan 2019 at 6:14pm
belt View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Fantasy Football Champion 17/18

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

That is a shocking move.

compared with ?????
Indeed, the Lilywhites and Shamrock Rovers were reportedly keen to bring Boyle back to the League of Ireland

Would assume that Preston are still playing a % of his wages, if Ross Co get promoted.. so why not give it a chance.. Transfer window nearly closed and if a return to the LOI was the only other options

Agreed. If he gets in the team, he is in a good position to still be in the SPL next year.

If not, can still come back to LOI in the summer when his contract his up
DalyerRegular View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DalyerRegular Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 12:35am
Ryan Sweeney signs for Mansfield on a permanent basis from Stoke

Edited by DalyerRegular - 30 Jan 2019 at 12:36am
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 11:33am

Reports saying Bolton's Luca Connell is interesting loads of EPL clubs. 

Sorry just read that this is also on the Players eligible for Ireland thread.

Edited by Double Maxim - 30 Jan 2019 at 11:37am
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243 126>
  Share Topic