Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Irish Player Transfers 2019/20/21 Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 126>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 4:03pm
O'Kane apparently turned down Charlton as he didn't want to play in L1, so strange he's now gone to Luton.
We're decent enough..
Sponsored Links

The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 4:11pm
Aidan Keena joins Dunfermline on loan.

Tom Field joins Cheltenham on loan.
We're decent enough..
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 6:08pm
Corey Whelan has moved to Crewe on loan until January.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 6:20pm
Connor Ronan joins Walsall on loan until January.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 6:30pm
Chiedozie Ogbene has gone to Exeter on loan.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 7:08pm
Joe Mason has gone to Portsmouth on a six-month loan deal.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 7:16pm
Zac Elbouzedi has left Inverness, hopefully he can get a LOI club.
We're decent enough..
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 7:18pm
Robbie McCourt signs for Bohs.
We're decent enough..
smart man View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
Not so.......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smart man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 8:21pm
Connor Ronan played for the first team. Thought he would be involved this season.
alive and kicking
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by smart man smart man wrote:

Connor Ronan played for the first team. Thought he would be involved this season.

Wolves have brought in a helluva lot of new players, I never thought it likely he'd see any first-team action  this season. His contract's up at the end of the season, too.

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 8:33pm
Don't think anyone bar Javier ever said O'Kane was brilliant. Many, myself included, were impressed by his cameos for us. I think he's a useful player and was simply made a scapegoat by Leeds fans for a failed season.
We're decent enough..
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by black pearl black pearl wrote:

there was a lot of people on here telling us that o Kane was brilliant and should be in the Ireland side

Think that was just Javier. Not entirely un-ironic that 'El Loco' should be the one to put paid to his Leeds career.

When he failed to make the grade at Premier League level at Bournemouth I thought, well, he's obviously just short of that level. But it seems he's below Championship standard as well given that no side from that level came in for him. Embarrassing, really, that he should end up at a side, in Luton, that are playing in the third tier and were playing non-league not so long ago. Though not as embarrassing as the fact that the Elland Road hierarchy saw fit to give him a 4-year deal just last year.

Edited by NewtNewbie - 31 Aug 2018 at 8:47pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 10:00pm
Andy Boyle joins Dundee on loan.
We're decent enough..
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 10:03pm
Dan McKenna joins Telford on loan.
We're decent enough..
DalyerRegular View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DalyerRegular Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by DalyerRegular DalyerRegular wrote:

Heres hoping there is loan moves for the following before the Thursday deadline:

Eunan O'Kane (Leeds), Kevin O'Connor & Andy Boyle (Preston), Richie Towell (Brighton), Wes Hoolahan (Free Agent), Connor Ronan (Wolves), Anthony Pilkington (Cardiff), Josh Cullen (West Ham).
all but pilkington and hoolahan getting moves👍
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 11:01pm
Hoolahan's a free agent so not bound by the deadline, but it's difficult to see where Pilkington goes from here. Maybe he'll be released from his contract early. It only has a matter of months to run.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2018 at 12:17am
Pilkington may well get some game time at Cardiff at some stage, they don't exactly look like they're going to score freely and he has a decent EPL goalscoring record.
We're decent enough..
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2018 at 4:22pm
James Berrett falls out of the football league to join Halifax.
We're decent enough..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 126>
  Share Topic