You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Irish Player Transfers 2019/20/21 Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 126>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 4:57pm
James Finnerty has joined Rochdale from Aston Villa.
Sponsored Links

The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 1:29pm
Conor Levingston released by Wolves.
We're decent enough..
JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 1:44pm
FC Dordecht of the Ereste divison in Holland will sign Caoimhin Fowler this week. Only 18 and born in Dublin raised in Australia. One to keep an eye on.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 1:52pm
All hail the new Jack Byrne!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 12:52pm
Aaron McCarey released by Ross County.

Louis Rowe released by Barnsley.

Edited by The O'Shea - 31 May 2018 at 1:03pm
We're decent enough..
Luis Amor Rodriguez View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luis Amor Rodriguez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 5:26pm
That's a shame re McCarey, as he looks/looked a good prospect.  

Part of that very successful U17s team that included Derek Williams, Matt Doherty, Jeff Hendrick, Robbie Brady and Samir Carruthers.

A good reason to see if the likes of Peacock-Farrell and Conor Hazard have any interest on pulling on the real green jersey now.  At least ask the question.
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 6:45pm
Odd that McCarey should be called up for the Turkey match, and yet be overlooked for the current round of friendlies despite the unavailability of Randolph, Westwood, Elliot and O'Hara. In any case, he's had a difficult season, unable to hold down a place in a poor, eventually relegated, Ross County side whilst making a number of costly blunders. Difficult to see where he goes from here.

Meyler is being linked with a move to Reading, and James McClean is bring strongly linked with Stoke, whose manager, Rowett, made a failed attempt to sign the player in January, whilst manager of Derby. Jack Byrne is being spoken about in terms of a move to Peterborough, which mightn't be the worst move given their record of bringing through young players.

Edited by NewtNewbie - 31 May 2018 at 7:12pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by Luis Amor Rodriguez Luis Amor Rodriguez wrote:

Part of that very successful U17s team that included Derek Williams, Matt Doherty, Jeff Hendrick, Robbie Brady and Samir Carruthers.

A good reason to see if the likes of Peacock-Farrell and Conor Hazard have any interest on pulling on the real green jersey now.  At least ask the question.
Your chat-up technique must consist of asking every man, woman and child in the pub if they want a shag and then blame the FAI/ MON/ your mates/ the Nordies for your celibacy.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 7:29pm

McCarey is LOI standard. At 26, he's also  well past the stage of being a prospect. Watching him in recent years, he always strikes me as one of those players who was taken on as a "project goalkeeper" but never really developed beyond that. He might be an ok signing for someone like Waterford who've just lost Vigoureaux, but I can't see him ever getting back into the senior squad.
We're decent enough..
amccarten313 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amccarten313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 9:47pm
would love Conor Hazard to switch to us. highly rated 
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Your chat-up technique must consist of asking every man, woman and child in the pub if they want a shag and then blame the FAI/ MON/ your mates/ the Nordies for your celibacy.

LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 10:14pm
Here's hoping Brexit precipitates a united Ireland in relatively short order, and the ludicrous bollox of two separate FIFA-recognised teams competing for  a limited number of players on this small island becomes an unpleasant memory of the past.

Edited by NewtNewbie - 31 May 2018 at 10:15pm
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2018 at 3:44am
Shola Ayoola released by Stoke. 

Some bald **** in a pink Range Rover also got the boot
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2018 at 10:30pm
Rhys Murphy released by Gillingham.
We're decent enough..
UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2018 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by NewtNewbie NewtNewbie wrote:

Here's hoping Brexit precipitates a united Ireland in relatively short order, and the ludicrous bollox of two separate FIFA-recognised teams competing for  a limited number of players on this small island becomes an unpleasant memory of the past.

The Irish Universities side is All-Ireland and filled with domestic club talent at Senior, Intermediate and Junior level.
Also FISU (World Student governing body) presents Gender-Equality as the same prestige.  With Mens and Womens Football competing at the same tournament.
July 2019, XXX Universiade/World University Games, Naples and Campania. 

Third Level Football website

It's there if you want it.

www.ucdsupporters.ie
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2018 at 12:36am
Ryan Rainey and Anthony Breslin released by Wolves.
We're decent enough..
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2018 at 12:44am
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Ryan Rainey and Anthony Breslin released to the Wolves.

gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2018 at 5:34pm
Chris Forrester joins Aberdeen
Danger here, OH NO
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 126>
  Share Topic