Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Irish Player Transfers 2019/20/21 Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 126>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2017 at 8:23pm
Noel Hunt has joined Wigan. God knows what Cook expects from him, he only managed 1 goal for Portsmouth in L2 last year...
We're decent enough..
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2017 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Noel Hunt has joined Wigan. God knows what Cook expects from him, he only managed 1 goal for Portsmouth in L2 last year...
He is very much a Cook type of player, he will react to his instructions from the sideline, which usually involve shouting 'work', 'track back' and 'stay with him' very loudly before getting into an argument with the fourth official.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2017 at 9:01pm
Happy for Hunty that he has a deal for the year. He's a sound lad off the pitch and will give every last ounce of effort on it.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2017 at 9:37pm
Hunt is a great worker, no one would dispute that; but if I was a Wigan fan I wouldn't be too happy with the news that we were replacing Bogle with Hunt. Even Cook's other pet Doyle would be a big improvement on that!
We're decent enough..
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2017 at 3:18pm
Robbie Keane to Atletico de Kolkata.
We're decent enough..
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2017 at 5:35pm
Ryan Sweeney has rejoined Bristol Rovers on loan from Stoke. Did well there last season.
AVFCAnne View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AVFCAnne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2017 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

Rory Hale Is leaving Aston Villa. Hopefully on his way to first team football somewhere

Has signed for Galway. Quare signing for them but am a bit surprised by it. He's a real grafter.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2017 at 5:51pm
Conor O'Malley set to join Peterborough.
We're decent enough..
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2017 at 9:01pm
Tom Field (assuming he's still one of ours?) has joined Bradford on loan until January.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 3:50pm
Kevin Foley is the latest player to join Billericay Town.
We're decent enough..
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 4:03pm

Alongside Jermaine Pennant.. There was a debate on O'Hara's wages a while ago but its clear they're operating on Man City-esque budget for that league
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Alongside Jermaine Pennant.. There was a debate on O'Hara's wages a while ago but its clear they're operating on Man City-esque budget for that league

Yeah, I'd image Foley would have to be offered 3000+ a week to drop to that level, and Pennant could well be earning in the 7500-10,000 a week bracket.
We're decent enough..
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 5:04pm

Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Yeah, I'd image Foley would have to be offered 3000+ a week to drop to that level, and Pennant could well be earning in the 7500-10,000 a week bracket.

Pennant is reported to be getting 3k a week. From the Mirror, although other tabloid news outlets also have it;

They already have former Premier League footballers Jamie O'Hara and Paul Konchesky in their ranks.

Pennant is set to receive a wage of around £3,000-a-week - a figure that would not even matched by numerous League Two teams.

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2017 at 11:52am
Missed it at the time, but Donal McDermott joined Swindon following his release by Rochdale.
We're decent enough..
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 10:31pm
Stephen Dawson also joined Bury earlier in the summer.
We're decent enough..
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 3:05pm
Shaun Donnellan joins Walsall on loan.
We're decent enough..
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 4:34pm
Stephen Gleeson strongly linked with newly-promoted League 1 side Portsmouth.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 4:48pm
Partick land Conor Sammon on a season-long loan.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 126>
  Share Topic