Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

*** IRISH FLAGS NOT ALLOWED IN STADIUM**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
What powers have MODS got?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote damo21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 6:12pm
If everyone brings a flag the stewards would not be able to cope with the volume, bring a flag !!
he who lies down with the dog will come up with fleas
Sponsored Links

northernsoul View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote northernsoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by damo21 damo21 wrote:

If everyone brings a flag the stewards would not be able to cope with the volume, bring a flag !!

Agreed. They cant stop us all. Would be great if everyone made a deliberate effort to bring along their flags as you would for an away game.

There will be plenty of scots with their flags in the home end too, last thing we want is a sea of saltires in the Lansdowne Road.
HIGHTOWER 1314 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HIGHTOWER 1314 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2015 at 12:28am
what a lot of pish that you lads are having to go through when taking your flags to games.Its the same hassle to a certain extent we get at hampden.Folk have to email the sfa and tell them the size of flag,whats on it,is it fire proof etc etc.I know for a fact though that not everyone does this and they still get their flags in.I dont see what the problem is as long as theres nothing abusive on them they should get in.
sweeper View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweeper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2015 at 11:18pm
Again told by stewards to remove flag hanging over east upper and put it on railings which they all stand in front of during the match. I give up. Not renewing my ST.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2015 at 12:27am
Originally posted by sweeper sweeper wrote:

Again told by stewards to remove flag hanging over east upper and put it on railings which they all stand in front of during the match. I give up. Not renewing my ST.

What was your flag ?
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
sweeper View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweeper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2015 at 12:36am
My county crest, 4 provinces crest, and my clubs crest. Was told it was too long to hang over. Never been a prob in the past, and sickens me that stewards smile and say email fai if u don't like it. Just following orders they say. Wonder who came up with that defence in the past?
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2015 at 12:48am
Originally posted by sweeper sweeper wrote:

My county crest, 4 provinces crest, and my clubs crest. Was told it was too long to hang over. Never been a prob in the past, and sickens me that stewards smile and say email fai if u don't like it. Just following orders they say. Wonder who came up with that defence in the past?

Too tall is understandable but given the amount of yellow hoarding I don't see too long being an issue
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic