You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IRELANDSOCCERSHIRTS.COM WISH LIST PG 19

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 27282930>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2020 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Not 100% on this but it was changed from the polo shirt type to v neck as players were worried about the heat. The v neck game them more freedom.

Cheers. Figured it was a concept jersey so that would make sense. One of the concept shirts was so popular they ended to releasing it for sale, the Germany style one. Think Cork wore the away one for a season as well with the home one as their away kit

Anyone know if Eddie has one of those with the collar? Would be a savage one to have. 
One on ebay at the minute. Always see the odd one floating around on various sites
Sponsored Links

Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2020 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Not 100% on this but it was changed from the polo shirt type to v neck as players were worried about the heat. The v neck game them more freedom.

Cheers. Figured it was a concept jersey so that would make sense. One of the concept shirts was so popular they ended to releasing it for sale, the Germany style one. Think Cork wore the away one for a season as well with the home one as their away kit

Anyone know if Eddie has one of those with the collar? Would be a savage one to have. 
One on ebay at the minute. Always see the odd one floating around on various sites

Link? Not seeing it when I search. 
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2020 at 8:43pm

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Link? Not seeing it when I search. 
would appear to have disappeared. Only looked at it a few days ago. Was going for €220. I’ll have another look actually as I search multiple variables for jerseys
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 4:48pm
Absolute belter of a shirt on classic football shirt, Kevin morans shirt from portugal game in the USA Cup 92, love the numbering on chest, cool £999
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by armahibee armahibee wrote:

Absolute belter of a shirt on classic football shirt, Kevin morans shirt from portugal game in the USA Cup 92, love the numbering on chest, cool £999
Link?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 5:33pm
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 10:18pm
Lovely shirt but total madness the price of it.
irelandshirts View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2020 at 2:49pm
I am honoured and delighted to announce a really special addition that arrived this morning to the "James Nolan Collection".

On the 12th June 1988 at 2.36pm Ray Houghton scored a header as Ireland beat England 1-0 in Stuttgart in our first ever game at a major tournament finals in our history.

His goal that day and the result is part of not just Irish sporting but our cultural history also.

The Ireland Adidas home jersey from 1988 is amongst the most iconic kit styles in our near 100 year story.

Professional photography will be done shortly but in the meantime it's my honor to present Ray Houghton #8 shirt that he wore when he scored THAT goal in 1988.

WWW.IRELANDSOCCERSHIRTS.COM

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2020 at 6:52pm
Eddie i take it the show will not be put on the road this year and we will miss out in Galway ???????
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2020 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Eddie i take it the show will not be put on the road this year and we will miss out in Galway ???????

CM from talking to the FAI I believe that it's their intention to run the exhibition from possibly January to June 2021. I think they want to complete the original cities ie Galway and possibly add a few more dates to the list. I'd be confident that the National Football Exhibition 2020 will visit Galway before the Euros next summer. I certainly will be pushing for it.

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2020 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by irelandshirts irelandshirts wrote:

I am honoured and delighted to announce a really special addition that arrived this morning to the "James Nolan Collection".

On the 12th June 1988 at 2.36pm Ray Houghton scored a header as Ireland beat England 1-0 in Stuttgart in our first ever game at a major tournament finals in our history.

His goal that day and the result is part of not just Irish sporting but our cultural history also.

The Ireland Adidas home jersey from 1988 is amongst the most iconic kit styles in our near 100 year story.

Professional photography will be done shortly but in the meantime it's my honor to present Ray Houghton #8 shirt that he wore when he scored THAT goal in 1988.

Cool shirt, any idea what it's been doing for the past 30 years?
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2020 at 8:56am

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

CM from talking to the FAI I believe that it's their intention to run the exhibition from possibly January to June 2021. I think they want to complete the original cities ie Galway and possibly add a few more dates to the list. I'd be confident that the National Football Exhibition 2020 will visit Galway before the Euros next summer. I certainly will be pushing for it.

Thumbs Up
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2020 at 10:03am

Class. 
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2020 at 1:12pm
That's class!!!Please don't get it signed and ruin it though!!
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2020 at 4:31pm
The latest website update was completed last night. Over 25 new pieces with items from Darren Randolph, Alan Kelly Jnr, Robbie Keane, Matt Holland v Portugal, Packie Bonner v England in 1985 and v Romania in 1990 to name but a few.

The November 2020 update with currently 40 new unique items is in planning with new additions from Mark Lawernson, Shay Given, Niall Quinn v Holland 1990 and Ray Houghton v England in 1988 to name but a few.

A huge amount of work over the last 12 months especially to complete our 1994 World Cup history. A big thanks to all the former players and fans who have helped along the way.

I've 12 months left to try and complete our history from 1921 to 2021 with every single kit style ever worn both outfield and goalkeepers.

Hopefully people can enjoy the memories. #YBIG

Edited by irelandshirts - 22 Sep 2020 at 1:33pm

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2021 at 6:44pm
Eventful day with the beginning of the Centenary Year of the FAI and the release of my "Green White Orange" book.

Its also the 19th birthday of irelandsoccershirts.com. The Centenary of 2021 was always the end date for this project so I'm delighted to say the "James Nolan Collection" archive has been fully updated and is now as complete as I can make it as the project comes to an end.

Sadly i never did manage to make an actual Irish football museum a reality but its personally been an incredible journey since 2002 and I'd like to thank everyone who has helped over the years.

#YBIG

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2021 at 9:32pm
Some great recent late additions have arrived or are en route to the "James Nolan Collection" ahead of the "Green White Orange" book going to print. I will have the museum website updated in full ahead of the 1st October when the book should be dispatched.

With the new blue Centenary kit hopefully being worn in 2021 my hope is 🤞 that I can finish the year with an example of this kit to complete the archive.

The collection will only ever focus on the years from 1921-2021 so it would be a great way to finish the campaign.

My thanks to everyone who has helped over the last few months with sourcing exhibits for the book so that I can as much as possible tell our complete kit story. 🇮🇪

Edited by irelandshirts - 05 Sep 2021 at 9:33pm

Claire View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2023 at 7:29am
anyone interested in buying a ray houghton Ireland shirt match worn signed , 88/90 Italia I believe , white shirt 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 27282930>
  Share Topic