2 [2.17%]
13 [14.13%]
0 [0.00%]
7 [7.61%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2019 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by Crosby87 Crosby87 wrote:

me head says 3-0 Swiss

me heart says 2-0 Swiss.

Originally posted by Crosby87 Crosby87 wrote:

Good luck lads, we're all counting on you! 

I got provolone on my Reuben today for lunch if it helps. 

kin hell
LOL
Sponsored Links

Terzino View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terzino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2019 at 10:26pm
We must beat either Switzerland or Denmark at home. 

Predicted a 1-1 months ago, but I'll change that to a 1-0, if we maintain the type of performance we had against Georgia.

That requires "put 'em under pressure" from the first whistle, a goal from a set-piece and an all hands on deck defensive masterclass.

And the Richard Dunne man-of-the-match award, sponsored by Richard Dunne, going to Shane Duffy.
eddiebro View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eddiebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 2:53am
Think Enda Stevens is going to have to compensate for McClean on the left. Hopefully he'll continue his Sheffield form and cut in on the inside a few times to tee up McGoldrick/Robinson.

Best chance still is a Hourihane freekick or a Duffy header. We've no real dynamic midfielder who'll drive the team on, Hendricks excuses were pityful at the press conference. Hopefully Mollumby will flourish at Millwall and come into the side next year and get on the ball more. Think Arter could have been that player but doesn't seem to have been trusted to play, asides from that one outstanding game against the Dutch a few years back.
GreenDodger93 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenDodger93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by eddiebro eddiebro wrote:

Think Enda Stevens is going to have to compensate for McClean on the left. Hopefully he'll continue his Sheffield form and cut in on the inside a few times to tee up McGoldrick/Robinson.

Best chance still is a Hourihane freekick or a Duffy header. We've no real dynamic midfielder who'll drive the team on, Hendricks excuses were pityful at the press conference. Hopefully Mollumby will flourish at Millwall and come into the side next year and get on the ball more. Think Arter could have been that player but doesn't seem to have been trusted to play, asides from that one outstanding game against the Dutch a few years back.
What were Hendrick's comments?
Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by GreenDodger93 GreenDodger93 wrote:

Originally posted by eddiebro eddiebro wrote:

What were Hendrick's comments?

Long story short, he said he was never played in his best position post Euro 2016. 
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 5:01pm
His best position is probably back in coolock
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 5:18pm
Can’t see any evidence that we will win this. Hope to fock I’m wrong but don’t see it. 0-0 draw at best. 
1-3
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 5:44pm
1-0 loss 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 5:51pm
1-1 @5/1

d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 6:04pm
Hendrick is some flute. Absolute fanny. Thats the attitude that has him getting splinters in his arse at Burnley.

You could actually make a case for playing him in his best position though not in a number 10 role in a 4411 which we will probably line up in.

Ireland 1-0. 

Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

We will hit the Swiss with a brand of football they have not seen before. They won’t know what to do.

But yeah, 1-1 all the way.

Always the same...

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 10:14pm

We will hit the Swiss with a brand of football they have not seen before. They won’t know what to do.

But yeah, 1-1 all the way.

Always the same...
On our day, we can draw against anyone.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

I think it will be 1 1.
Bet came in too.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

1-1 @5/1

Clap
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2019 at 8:26am
you'll never go poor backing ireland 1-1 LOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Terzino View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terzino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2019 at 2:37pm
How could someone offer those odds? 

1-1 is the National Result.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic