You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ireland vs Poland - we need something special

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2014 at 3:12am
Originally posted by Ibaraki Ibaraki wrote:

This would be as the teams came out

Plastic flags

That would be unbelievable alright
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Sponsored Links

SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2014 at 3:22am
Who would do that? its not hard to accomplish? who's willing to let of a load of smoke bombs? LOLLOLLOL

As Gordon Strachan kept telling the press for about two weeks, this is Scotland we'll let them know blah blah blah, this is Ireland, let the Pols know the same LOL

Edited by SByrne24 - 22 Nov 2014 at 3:28am
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2014 at 6:54am
Lads did we have plastic flags in the new lansdowne road that night against Russia. When we almost came back that last 10 minutes the atmosphere was f**king amazing. 

Just need to figure out how to get the the feckers (most of them) in the west and east to get off their f**king arses and sing.

I'm assuming all pyro is banned not just flares. Although do we give a f**k at this stage if the fai get a fine?

Edited by Flanno7hi - 22 Nov 2014 at 7:02am
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
TheFieldsOfAthenry View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheFieldsOfAthenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2014 at 10:26am
All pyro is banned but it's very easy to order off ultrashop and it's quite easy to get into the ground too plus you can let off the pot smokebombs and leave them on the ground if you think the stewards may remove you if you are holding it. Fines for smokebombs are a lot less than fines for flares and they are a lot safer too.
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2014 at 12:52pm
The poles will be bringing flares in anyway like they've done before....we can't let the players come out and see red and white!
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
085immersive View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 085immersive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2014 at 5:06pm
To hell with the FAI. Whatever helps the atmosphere bring it in. Smoke bombs, flares etc. Let them be fined. As a nation we have become far too PC correct. You cant do that, its wrong. Wont bother the Poles. Once its not racist etc its fine.
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2014 at 6:31pm
Exactly, the FAI do very little for us other then make our lives chaos trying to get tickets! I'd to go with Abbey Travel no other option didn't enkoy the thoughts of sitting because a Rangers fan.
Let's make a hell of an atmosphere, smoke bombs the lot! They're not that expensive either the smoke bombs
EireJerome View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EireJerome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2014 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Let's make a hell of an atmosphere, smoke bombs the lot! They're not that expensive either the smoke bombs

Where do you get them? I've been on loads of Ultra sites which sell them but with them having a minimum purchase amount and outrageous shipping costs too, it ends out a small fortune...
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2014 at 11:03pm
Seen that myself actually 26.02 on ultra europe. Com , are they not on Amazon? Surely a crowd would all chip in?
Richmond Ultra View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richmond Ultra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2014 at 2:20am
Go into your local marine shop and say you need a few safety flares for the boat as your current set are out of date. They'll ask you what colour you want. You only have to be over 18. About 15 a flare.
Omnia Causa Fiunt
TheFieldsOfAthenry View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheFieldsOfAthenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2014 at 6:41pm
Those marine flares are very powerful I wouldn't recommend them as there is a lot of spark out of them so dangerous in a confined area like the singing section plus could spark the flags (trust me I've seen it before) if you order of ultrashop the minimum spend is 50 and 30 euro shipping so your looking at 80 euro, if we all chipped in It would be well worth it but you'd have decide who's going to take on the responsibility of getting them into the ground, letting them off etc
EireJerome View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EireJerome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2014 at 10:18pm
So how will we go about doing this then with the smoke bombs or display? This thread seems to have died down a bit...
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2014 at 11:39pm
Would look pretty impressive on the TV, instead of the usual atmosgphere
musicinmouth View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicinmouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2014 at 11:51pm
I always like to be in the stadium pretty early. It's always sad that there's no real Irish fan atmosphere until a few mins before kick off. Opposing fans are always there early cheering on their team in training. Wish people would skip the bar and get in the stadium early - would make a big difference to the atmosphere later, set the tone, etc.
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2014 at 1:09am
I think thats something to do with what we usually do at sporting events in Ireland from our local GAA Junior B matches to Rugby or Croker and the Aviva, mostly all sitting having pints in the bars. Personally i go early like watching the lads warm up as sad that sounds 5-10mins before kick off at the Aviva

Thats whats needed, minus the black orange! LOLLOL

Edited by SByrne24 - 24 Nov 2014 at 1:12am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic