Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ireland Vs Denmark Atmosphere

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 10:01am
Originally posted by JamesyB1989 JamesyB1989 wrote:

Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Hate to have to say ot again because I appreciate anyone trying to help the atmsophere but the lad with the drum in the singing section regularly kills off chants and the likes of Grace by banging the drum totally out of time with the chant or song.

Have said this so many times. Possibly the worst drummer i have ever heard. Completely out of tune and kills off every single song. 

Freestaters can’t drum Smile
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Sponsored Links

schillaci View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
I love Scott HULK Hogan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schillaci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 10:48am
Is there any Danish lads about town this weekend? They are a decent travelling support and always bring a bit to the atmosphere. 

I'd imagine being a Monday game a fair few of them will be making a weekend of it in Dublin.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 10:50am
we all know the drummer he’s cat and destroys any decent chant or song. The whole away end in Geneva had started singing Grace when he started bangin his drum. Him and the bell man had been blocking anti fai/jd chants home and away for the last 5 years😡😡😡

Edited by gufct - 17 Nov 2019 at 10:51am
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 11:13am
Originally posted by schillaci schillaci wrote:

Is there any Danish lads about town this weekend? They are a decent travelling support and always bring a bit to the atmosphere. 

I'd imagine being a Monday game a fair few of them will be making a weekend of it in Dublin.

Diceys in Dublin the main meeting spot and on day of game there is something organized in Bray then travel up on dart (as according to my mate who is Danish)
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 11:23am

Doing the rounds on WhatsApp
Danger here, OH NO
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 11:25am
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

we all know the drummer he’s cat and destroys any decent chant or song. The whole away end in Geneva had started singing Grace when he started bangin his drum. Him and the bell man had been blocking anti fai/jd chants home and away for the last 5 years😡😡😡

I'm sure he swapped out the drum stick and replaced it with a mould of Delaney's flute.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 11:26am
Drum has to go!
poznan7 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poznan7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 11:36am
Think it could work well if we got a good crowd behind it

Doing the rounds on WhatsApp[/QUOTE]

Edited by poznan7 - 17 Nov 2019 at 11:37am
Bring back the Holy Goalie
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 11:47am
Originally posted by gmfc90 gmfc90 wrote:

Doing the rounds on WhatsApp

They should have added “ bring bags of cans” it would peak the interest a multitude of times
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 12:19pm

Correct if I'm wrong but if I recall correct only 600 or 700 of them travelled to Russia last summer. 

Edited by irelandfan - 17 Nov 2019 at 12:19pm
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

Correct if I'm wrong but if I recall correct only 600 or 700 of them travelled to Russia last summer. 

Not sure but I think I read somewhere that they're bringing 2,400 to Dublin.
theboysingreen View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theboysingreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 2:24pm
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

Not sure but I think I read somewhere that they're bringing 2,400 to Dublin.

They're saving their money for the trip to Cardiff in March.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by theboysingreen theboysingreen wrote:

Well said
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by theboysingreen theboysingreen wrote:

Alright Ronan Keating!
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 2:53pm

They've given the North stand to schoolboys so doubt they'll have many at all
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 10:56pm

BUMP

Flags and banners are good to go on Monday Thumbs Up

Need some volunteers to lend a hand, we'll be meeting at 1pm outside Elverys.

1. DrogAddict
2. BigPodge
3. Donegalman

gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2019 at 10:48am
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic