You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ireland v Wales fans game 9th October

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2017 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

I picked up a knock in my game at the weekend. Knee is still swollen. I'm 50/50 at this stage

In the same boat meself with my ankle. Sure let me know how your doing closer to the time.
Sponsored Links

Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2017 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Originally posted by gmfc90 gmfc90 wrote:

Where is this match happening?

Just waiting for full confirmation from the Welsh fans team. There is a pitch close to Cardiff citys ground that might be the one we play at
Probably the one we played in last time. heavy rain before and during the match made going tough!The night befores jagerbombs didn't help either!

The pre-match jagerbombs helped even less.

67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2017 at 4:21pm

Fans game v Wales. Kick off 12.15 monday 9th of October at the Institute of Sport, Sophia Gardens, Cardiff. If we can all please be there at 11.15 so we can run through the team and have a decent warm up.

Anyone who has the new ybig shirt bring it with them as we are already missing a couple of jerseys. No harm bringing some white shorts and green sicks too.

The squad of 20 named above will do but any dropouts please let me know in advance of the game.

3G pitch so mouldies will do the job.
jaysus lads, did some pond life actually not return the jerseys?
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2017 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Fans game v Wales. Kick off 12.15 monday 9th of October at the Institute of Sport, Sophia Gardens, Cardiff. If we can all please be there at 11.15 so we can run through the team and have a decent warm up.

Anyone who has the new ybig shirt bring it with them as we are already missing a couple of jerseys. No harm bringing some white shorts and green sicks too.

The squad of 20 named above will do but any dropouts please let me know in advance of the game.

3G pitch so mouldies will do the job.
jaysus lads, did some pond life actually not return the jerseys?

One was stolen at our first game. Two went to Dubai after eurofan. Some socks missing too.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2017 at 4:58pm
Do you not keep note of who is wearing what numbers ? fookin scummy coontos robbing gear, coonts should never be let near another game, you know who you are vermin and anybody else that know's them should name and shame the robbing coonts
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2017 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Do you not keep note of who is wearing what numbers ? fookin scummy coontos robbing gear, coonts should never be let near another game, you know who you are vermin and anybody else that know's them should name and shame the robbing coonts

We do. Didnt expect the first time but after that we do. I know who has the two shirts after eurofan and i expect them back soon.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2017 at 6:35pm

Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

We do. Didnt expect the first time but after that we do. I know who has the two shirts after eurofan and i expect them back soon.
Thumbs Up, it is really bad form from lads doing this s hit 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 10:14am
Anyone heading to the fans game going on the Bristol to Dublin 21.10 ryanair flight on the Tuesday?
Row Z View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Row Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 11:15am
Good Man Drog, see you then Thumbs Up
"Just put it up there..."
kevjreilly View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevjreilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 1:15pm
I am out but the brother (GK) will be there
Read it 3 times before posting
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by kevjreilly kevjreilly wrote:

Marked him in a gaelic game last year and thought he was while familiar...Donned on me in the 2nd half it was your brother that played in goals for the fans a couple of times!
DonkeyOatey View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonkeyOatey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 8:36pm

Marked him in a gaelic game last year and thought he was while familiar...Donned on me in the 2nd half it was your brother that played in goals for the fans a couple of times!

Did he also score with a rabona aswell in a fans game??
kevjreilly View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevjreilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by DonkeyOatey DonkeyOatey wrote:

That's the one, still living off that rabona
Usually plays in goal for the GAA side but that must have been a Junior game he played outfield for.
Read it 3 times before posting
viduka9aus View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viduka9aus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 1:43pm
Another two for fans with cans. see yas there. 

If there are a few dropouts let me know if we need more players
--
Ooohh, Aaaahh, Paul McGrath, Say Ooh Ah Paul McGrath, Ooohh Aaaahh!!!
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 3:04pm

Originally posted by DonkeyOatey DonkeyOatey wrote:

That's the one, still living off that rabona
Usually plays in goal for the GAA side but that must have been a Junior game he played outfield for.
Aye it was. good player, was in midfield. There was a bust up going on but I ended up just chatting to him when it was happeningLOL
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 1:05pm
I'm 100% out of action. Sorry lads. Knee is bolloxed. I'll be there to offer sincere and heartfelt abuse though
El Puto Amo
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

I'm 100% out of action. Sorry lads. Knee is bolloxed. I'll be there to offer sincere and heartfelt abuse though

Sorry to hear McH. Sure you can join the fans with cans.
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 7:24pm
I'll take his spot, Totti back out of retirement
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic