You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ireland v Bulgaria - Nations League - Wed 18th Nov
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ireland v Bulgaria - Nations League - Wed 18th Nov

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 383940
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2020 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Originally posted by Four-Four-Two Four-Four-Two wrote:

so as expected, sid talking nonsense in order to try and shroud his despicable classist opinions as reasonable. reminds me of the old chestnut "im not racist, sure i have a black friend!"
You clearly didn't watch the video

You're going nuts now

Apparently the Apres Match parody of Frank Stapleton was racist now, or something like that

While the same people making these arguments are totally silent on real racism

When people reach for these sort of arguments because they can't rebut them, it really does betray a default fake victimhood which is veiled by desperate mud flinging

Ironically this is exactly what Trump supporters do

there is only one person going nuts here, and it is the one hearing what they want to hear despite no one else agreeing with them. you say quinn spoke different as a young lad, and you have been provided with clear proof he did not (save being a little more high pitched) yet you persist in a delusion he has ran the accent gauntlet from the slums up to the boardrooms
He did speak differently, in accent, pronunciation and projection - listen to the video

You're literally believing only what you want to believe now

It's mad how so many people who still believe Kenny is the answer have descended into this rabbit hole now where they don't believe their eyes and they don't believe their ears

They've retreated into a world of fake victimhood, projection and denial of reality

It's pure Trump

Remarkable stuff

You’re having a nightmare here Sid.
Sponsored Links

sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2020 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

so as expected, sid talking nonsense in order to try and shroud his despicable classist opinions as reasonable. reminds me of the old chestnut "im not racist, sure i have a black friend!"

You're going nuts now

Apparently the Apres Match parody of Frank Stapleton was racist now, or something like that

When people reach for these sort of arguments because they can't rebut them, it really does betray a default fake victimhood which is veiled by desperate mud flinging

there is only one person going nuts here, and it is the one hearing what they want to hear despite no one else agreeing with them. you say quinn spoke different as a young lad, and you have been provided with clear proof he did not (save being a little more high pitched) yet you persist in a delusion he has ran the accent gauntlet from the slums up to the boardrooms
He did speak differently, in accent, pronunciation and projection - listen to the video

It's mad how so many people who still believe Kenny is the answer have descended into this rabbit hole now where they don't believe their eyes and they don't believe their ears

They've retreated into a world of fake victimhood, projection and denial of reality

It's pure Trump

Remarkable stuff

You’re having a nightmare here Sid.

Stephen Kenny and Ireland have just had eight nightmares
Four-Four-Two View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Four-Four-Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2020 at 6:01pm

You're going nuts now

It's pure Trump

Remarkable stuff

you are listed the things which are exactly what you have done. it is like you are listing a selfevaluation and trying to point it at everyone else. i am not sure if its one of the more clever or dumb tactics i have seen
nordlingen View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nordlingen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2020 at 8:05pm
I think Sid's user name says it all about him....
he'll probably....sorry he will probably be sat down next month,glass of sherry in hand,watching the queen's speech

all proper english of course......
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2020 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by nordlingen nordlingen wrote:

he'll probably....sorry he will probably be sat down next month,glass of sherry in hand,watching the queen's speech

The atmosphere will be so tense, if Elvis walked in with a portion of chips, you could hear the vinegar sizzle on them
AKA pedantic kunt
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2020 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by nordlingen nordlingen wrote:

The atmosphere will be so tense, if Elvis walked in with a portion of chips, you could hear the vinegar sizzle on them
And what about the other hand...? WinkLOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 383940
  Share Topic