Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ireland v Bosnia

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 5:45pm
3 o'clock on a Saturday is perfect. Time for a couple of pints beforehand and it will be still early enough when I get home. Nice.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Sponsored Links

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 6:03pm
have a code for 3 tickets for €40 (can add kids tickets for €10) if anyone wants it let me know and will pm it to you this is gone

wont be making this one as its the god-daughters communion, should be a cracker thoughThumbs Up

Edited by nvidic - 29 Mar 2012 at 4:34pm
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 6:49pm
If there is no fan game on Babbs(or if am not picked - the thought off it) I'll give ya a hand with the banners for this around 1pm as staying down the night before so will be around early doors Thumbs Up 

Edit in fact mate will be with me and he'll gladly help you out too if I tell him too

Edited by PhilliyK - 20 Mar 2012 at 6:52pm
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

If there is no fan game on Babbs(or if am not picked - the thought off it) I'll give ya a hand with the banners for this around 1pm as staying down the night before so will be around early doors Thumbs Up 
No shortage of Bosnian fooks here for a match that's for sure
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
mydadsnamesandy View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mydadsnamesandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by rebel 88 rebel 88 wrote:

They went on sale last thursday to blockbookers,i think they go on sale to the public a week later.I bought mine last sat and most of the seats in that block are sold allready.

Thanks for the reply!

Be nice if it said that on the ticketmaster site. 

How many tickets do you have to buy to be classified as a blockbooker?
rebel 88 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebel 88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 5:49pm
You must apply to the f.a.i. to become a blockbooker,or else buy a season ticket.That way you'll get first choice for tickets for home games.
Midlands View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midlands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 3:06pm
I remember the friendly against Holland in Amsterdam in 04 sending the Dutch off to the Euros. Van Nistelroy came over and threw his jersey into the Irish fans if I remember correctly Confused

Hope our affair is a much better setup. Any thoughts on maybe getting some of the Go Green campaigns up and running again for this and start the Euro buzz properly.

World Record attempts and the likes were mentioned before. Heard rumblings of a town in the Midlands was looking to set a new world record for the most people dressed in green over Paddys weekend. It used to be only 90 (see link below). Would be a handier one than trying to face paint aul lads. Can easily see people dressing in green for this and would look unreal in the stadium.

I know a lot there will be travelling but Im sure there'll be plenty there who wont be. We have a few weeks to play with this time to organise something. The two previous campaigns turned out great!

Id be willing to give a hand with organising in any way that I can.

Just a thought.

http://www.worldrecordsacademy.org/mass/most_people_dressed_in_green_The_Green_Festival_sets_world_record_101740.htm
The Irishmans left foot is so cultured it could paint the Mona Lisa while enjoying a half time orange
Gingray View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gingray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2012 at 10:42am
nvidic
any chance you could PM me that code? would love to make the game!
my profile wont let me send PMs at the minute :-(
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2012 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by Gingray Gingray wrote:

nvidic
any chance you could PM me that code? would love to make the game!
my profile wont let me send PMs at the minute :-(

long gone im afraid
Gingray View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gingray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2012 at 4:39pm
ah well, thanks for posting anyways!
does anyone have any idea when they will go on general release?
c90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 12:28pm

Edited by c90 - 05 May 2012 at 7:04pm
Maggie Thatcher, Winston Churchill, Lawrence Of Arabia, Elton John! Yiz can all go f**k yerselves
Babysis View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babysis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 1:14pm
One plus side to the early kick off is that we will be running a bus from Galway first thing with a view to coming back straight after the game, so we are in Glaway in time for a sesh on the Saturday night. We should have an area reserved in a late bar that have no issue with jerseys ClapClap 
fr larry duff View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fr larry duff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 1:18pm
anyone know what the craic is with the 3 for 40 euro deal?

have been trying to buy them and can only get 3 for 60 euro, have they ran out of the cheaper tickets?
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by fr larry duff fr larry duff wrote:

anyone know what the craic is with the 3 for 40 euro deal?

have been trying to buy them and can only get 3 for 60 euro, have they ran out of the cheaper tickets?
I had that problem yesterday. The only cheap seats left that I could find were in Block 502. There was a few available in that section. Worked out at €45 for three tickets including admin fees.

Edited by FrankosHereNow - 03 Apr 2012 at 1:28pm
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 2:34pm
Is there gonna be a singing section list up on this like other games??
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2012 at 11:13am
Will there be a fans match on before the game?
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 3:18pm
got paper tickets in the post thereConfused

anyone else get these?
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

got paper tickets in the post thereConfused

anyone else get these?

Paper? I think something arrived for me back home but I'm up in college at the moment so I won't know till i get back on friday.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>
  Share Topic