You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ireland v Bosnia

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192021
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 4:04am
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Originally posted by traphasaclue traphasaclue wrote:

unbelievable that we are goin to the euros with mcshane and even worse that awful **** green.

What route are you taking to Poland trap ?

??????????????
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Sponsored Links

Boston Hoop View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boston Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 6:01am

unbelievable that we are goin to the euros with mcshane and even worse that awful **** green.

??????????????

I hope the moderators will accept this: is it okay to imagine trapasaclue meeting a horrible end something like we've all seen on CSI or something? i really don't care if he is purely a WUM, he is  despicable "fan"
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 8:45am
Originally posted by Boston Hoop Boston Hoop wrote:

??????????????

I hope the moderators will accept this: is it okay to imagine trapasaclue meeting a horrible end something like we've all seen on CSI or something? i really don't care if he is purely a WUM, he is  despicable "fan"

He's not a WUM at all , just an utter eejit
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 8:55am

Fair point Johnner but he's definitely improving.
Spot on with that post Johnboy
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
benchwarmer View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benchwarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 9:51am
whats a WUM
''I'm a utd fan cause me da was a utd fan''- Irish utd fan
heyirish View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 9:54am
Originally posted by benchwarmer benchwarmer wrote:

whats a WUM

wind up merchant
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 10:43am

??????????????

I take it you won't be there so . So what's this "We are goin to to The Euros" talk ??
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 10:44am
Bosnia were in holiday mode
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
domo View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote domo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 10:49am
Maybe. But Ireland played great if we were beating we be all flapping now.
Shake and Bake
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 11:36am
It was a good performance offensively except for finishing. Very worrying the way they cut us open a couple of times. I don't think Bosnia are up to much. You'd expect to beat them at home.
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 1:40pm
bosnia didnt try a leg, gibson gave the ball away at least 6 times with misplaced 5/10 yard passes,, did alright in other aspects of his play, 5.5 out of 10 for his performance, andrews can sleep easy imo.

Overall decent display from the team, given the nature of the game, walters should have scored a hattrick!

Edited by Citizen - 27 May 2012 at 1:41pm
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
WindBag View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Makes great Pancakes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WindBag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 5:51am
Thought we looked nice and sharp, broke up alot of tackles and lots of tracking back by most players... they didn't look too bothered though..

Have to say it was more pleasing on the eye than previous games...Hungary will be a nice test also..

Only worry would be Robbie, JW and Long looked like they were getting change from the defenders, whereas Robbie got nothing from 'em
mouldymould View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mouldymould Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 12:52pm
Eddie Rincon View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eddie Rincon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 1:53pm
Agree that Bosnia were on a bit of a go slow. I am betting against them next weekend after that . Mexico are a great price. Last weekend USA/Mexico Dublin bought me a few beers.

Having said that I enjoyed the game. You could see Trap trying out a few tricks for specific situations which was encouraging. 

We closed the space in front of the back four very quickly. There were times where we were very vulnerable there . Especially against Russia. 

There was also a spell of concerted high pressure before the end of the first half which I felt was a great sign and it would be great to see us do that occasionally in spells to use our physicality and generally harass teams for short focused spells. It's what we do best and it's how we can score without being too open or playing dangerously expansive stuff.

Feeling much more upbeat about than I was after the qualifying campaign. I think Trap has identified ways he feels he can get change out of each of our opponents and has really done his homework. 
porque el Baron Rojo Sur dice...
c90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 9:56pm
Maggie Thatcher, Winston Churchill, Lawrence Of Arabia, Elton John! Yiz can all go f**k yerselves
awaythelads View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote awaythelads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2012 at 12:39am

Some pics of the Bosnia & Herzegovina game on awaythelads.com

You may also notice that I'm gearing up for 3 up-coming games ... watch this space!!!

Edited by awaythelads - 02 Jun 2012 at 12:45am
www.awaythelads.com
Boston Hoop View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boston Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2012 at 3:47am
Great looking photo!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192021
  Share Topic