Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ireland Switzerland player ratings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 9:05am
Originally posted by Paul Andrew White Paul Andrew White wrote:

Can we try derrick Williams or Greg Cunningham as full left back. Just as cover?

Hopefully Ryan Manning 
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Sponsored Links

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 9:25am
Originally posted by Linzark Linzark wrote:

Randolph 7

Coleman 7
Duffy 8
Keogh 7
Stevens 6

Hendrick 5
Whelan 6
Hourihane 6

Robinson 5
McGoldrick 7
McClean 7

Judge 6
Hogan 6
Browne 7

Whelan and Hendrick both played 90 minutes, and the vast majority of people believe that both played well.

Yet, you give Browne a higher rating than both these players when Brown came on in injury time.

Talk about having zero credibility

Edited by horsebox - 07 Sep 2019 at 9:31am
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Reillers88 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reillers88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 10:22am
Would agree with this with the exception of Stevens and Hendrick - too generous with their ratings in my opinion.... 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 10:58am
Browne 7 LOL
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Browne 7 LOL

Ya, but the less lads play for us, the better players they become on here, so;

Jack Byrne -10- didn't put a foot wrong, exemplary display of bench warming
Josh Cullen - 9 -Needs to get a little bit more experience of being on the bench
and so on. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by Linzark Linzark wrote:

Randolph 7 (fair as he didn't put a foot wrong and his distribution was good)

Coleman 7 (5 more like, pretty good at the back, poo going forward, also got pushed off the ball far too many times)

Duffy 8 (7 more like, pretty solid in defence)

Keogh 7 (fair as I don't think he was much better or worse than Duffy)

Stevens 6 (3 more like, was completed isolated and gave the ball away more times than I can remember, got caught in possession at one point which almost led to a goal, only positive is he got better as the game went on)

Hendrick 5 (fair as well, had moments in the game but didn't help control the midfield at all)

Whelan 6 (4 more realistic, did well for whelan but if you judge him as a midfielder he was a liability, the swiss walked through the midfield time and time again which is what he is there to prevent and he was left for dead when the swiss ran past him. Did well with the shot and a few passes.

Hourihane 6 (4 more like - I like him but he has this habit of disappearing in games for large periods, some good passes in the game but nothing more

Robinson 5 (fair enough, had a couple of flicks but was clearly not 100%

McGoldrick 7 (6 would be fair, really pleased he got a goal and tried to link up with the midfield a lot. 100% for effort but football performance was only ok)

McClean 7 (4 more like, workrate and determination 100% as always but gave the ball away more times than he won it, cant beat a man for a winger, was all over the place with regard to positional sense and left holes in midfield. 

Judge 6
Hogan 6
Browne 7

Whelan and Hendrick both played 90 minutes, and the vast majority of people believe that both played well.

Yet, you give Browne a higher rating than both these players when Brown came on in injury time.

Talk about having zero credibility
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic