You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ireland fans v Wales fans team 24-3-2017

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2017 at 7:22pm
Wales won 6-2

With us 2-1 to the good at half-time I think Aido's chosen formation of 24-3-17 was far too attack minded . The blame lies fully with the Gerk for doing another complete no show . He's as dedicated to his team mates as Bono would be to a vow of silence
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Sponsored Links

Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2017 at 11:39am
After scoring my first goal ever to make it 2-1, I didn't think we'd end up losing 6-2 LOL

It was end to end stuff once the second half began, we could have easily added more before they got their three fortuitous goals to make it 4-2. Wink
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2017 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by Bo Jackson Bo Jackson wrote:

After scoring my first goal ever to make it 2-1, I didn't think we'd end up losing 6-2 LOL

It was end to end stuff once the second half began, we could have easily added more before they got their three fortuitous goals to make it 4-2. Wink

Yeah, it all went wrong in the 2nd half - 2 penalties given against us, I didn't get one when I ran on to a loose ball in their penalty area to shoot but was caught by a Welsh defender but the ref gave nothing, our keeper threw in the 4th at his near post and my sliced clearance set up their 5th (sorry lads).

Well done on opening your international account Bo. As I said y'day, see what happens when you do push in forward as I was telling you to.   

Thankfully the senior team weren't as bad.

Edited by ConorMac77 - 25 Mar 2017 at 10:00pm
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2017 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Wales won 6-2

With us 2-1 to the good at half-time I think Aido's chosen formation of 24-3-17 was far too attack minded . The blame lies fully with the Gerk for doing another complete no show . He's as dedicated to his team mates as Bono would be to a vow of silence

Drogs were you even informed he was missing?
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2017 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Wales won 6-2

Ban him for 2 years
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2017 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Wales won 6-2

Ban him for 2 years

Now Now BSM, a full review is needed. Let Justice take it's course, just like it will on Good Friday eve
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
ccfcmurphy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccfcmurphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2017 at 11:54am
Anywhere I can get my hands on the team photo ?
There's no point being the richest man in the graveyard
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2017 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by ccfcmurphy ccfcmurphy wrote:

Anywhere I can get my hands on the team photo ?

I will post pics up during the week.

Thanks gerk for letting us know that you weren't coming ye dzope.

Great game besides the score and my two howlers. thanks to all the lads for making it out   great first half but they did put out the top lads in the second and it was a tough job to keep them from scoring.
Chips don't bounce
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2017 at 5:11pm
The lad that took the penalties for Wales seemed like he played at a high enough level at underage. Took them brilliantly even with Ray Charles in goal
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2017 at 7:17pm
They had a squad of 25, one of their lads after the match said that a few years ago they were lucky to get 25 fans at an away game LOL
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2017 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by max max wrote:

They had a squad of 25, one of their lads after the match said that a few years ago they were lucky to get 25 fans at an away gameĀ LOL

Give it a few years and they'll have closed that ring.
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
ccfcmurphy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccfcmurphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2017 at 9:20pm
Apparently there keeper is non league and gets 350£ a week
There's no point being the richest man in the graveyard
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2017 at 10:06am

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Wales won 6-2

Ban him for 2 years

Now Now BSM, a full review is needed. Let Justice take it's course, just like it will on Good Friday eve

You gonna send Justice after the Gerk?
Row Z View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Row Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2017 at 10:07am
My first game of ball since Austria away, suffice to say I was in bits and hobbled around all weekend....
Not surprised to hear that about the GK, he was top drawer (the welsh lad obviously LOL)

Shout out to Chief for dropping my bag back to me on Saturday!!!!!

"Just put it up there..."
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2017 at 5:25pm
Unlucky lads, fair play to yiz all giving up your afternoon to don the green and help Drog Addict out.

Gerk has surely self-banished himself now, bad form. Thumbs Down
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2017 at 5:38pm
Good afternoon for supping a can and watching a game I have to say. Good banter on the side line, particularly from one of the kids who told one of the Welsh lads who had his top off to "Put his tits away" !
Dodgy lino who was flag happy for the penos, won't mention the goal keeping (!!), somebody getting tackled by the pitch, the game had it all : Roll on the next one !

BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2017 at 7:39pm
I've just started to walk properly again after Friday... Think it's time to wrap it up !
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 10:03pm
Some footage from the fans game starting at 1:55. They managed include my goal Cool

https://www.facebook.com/WalesOnline/videos/10154539906972183/

Edited by Bo Jackson - 06 Apr 2017 at 10:04pm
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic