You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ireland 1988 era tracksuit top

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boywonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ireland 1988 era tracksuit top
    Posted: 12 Feb 2024 at 9:10pm
Saw a lad wearing this this evening and asked him where he got it. It wasn't an original but very close to it. I left my phone at home so couldn't look it up there and then. It was some obscure website and by the time I got home I couldn't remember the poxy name of the website!!! Does anywhere know any sites selling these? They are a thing of absolute beauty. Tried all the usual sites selling the retro jerseys but no joy.
Sponsored Links

FredRincon View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FredRincon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2024 at 11:33pm
https://www.u8football.com/nations?Category=Ireland

ordering the retro kids kit myself so we will see . Prices are generally reasonable. I can order most of these elsewhere directly for less

Must be a Paddy involved with the prominence of Irish gear
DubLife View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2024 at 9:07am
peil.ie ?
boywonder View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boywonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2024 at 10:10am
Originally posted by DubLife DubLife wrote:

peil.ie ?
No not peil.ie. very obscure site or I would have remembered it. I've used sandy for any retro jerseys before but none of the usual have this tracksuit top as seen being modelled by big jack......
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2024 at 10:41am
All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
boywonder View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boywonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2024 at 11:22am
Originally posted by tetsujin1979 tetsujin1979 wrote:

Toffs?  https://www.toffs.com/shop-by-team/football/international/republic-of-ireland

nowhere to be foundCry I know of a good few sites in China that do the retro stuff for half the price of most of the usual sites but that tracksuit top is nowhere to be found.

FredRincon View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FredRincon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2024 at 12:21pm

It's this one. Don't know why I am repeating myself .

boywonder View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boywonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2024 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by FredRincon FredRincon wrote:

YOU.f**kING.LEGEND!!!!!
Thank you. I looked at that yesterday and only the jerseys came up for me!! Has the Italian 90 tracksuit aswell🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2024 at 9:09pm
Cool. Anyone bought from that site before?? If so good quality stuff or not? Some of them aren't great 
I love beer gardens
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2024 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Cool. Anyone bought from that site before?? If so good quality stuff or not? Some of them aren't great 

Just had a look at the reviews of that site. Very hit and miss.
boywonder View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boywonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2024 at 9:58pm

I bought my 88 and 1990 jersy of sandy. Alot cheaper than most sites. About 18 quid. I buy all the young lads kits there aswell, Liverpool and Ireland kits and no complaints. I just both the tracksuit top now from that u8football so we'll see how we go. But you'll get those exact jerseys on u8football for 18 euro on sandy. I'd be fairly sure they dropship from China.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2024 at 10:00pm
Sandy? What site is that?
I love beer gardens
boywonder View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boywonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2024 at 10:49pm

Sandy? What site is that?
Here ya go , fill your boots...
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2024 at 11:31pm
When I got home I threw my euro 88 jersey in a bag along with my match tickets, transalpino ticket, my u26 german rail pass and german newspaper  who had photos of us in Hameln as well as a one shilling coin. Bag is in the attic, took out it recently and sadly the jersey shrunk in the bag.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2024 at 1:30am
Originally posted by boywonder boywonder wrote:

Originally posted by FredRincon FredRincon wrote:

YOU.f**kING.LEGEND!!!!!
Thank you. I looked at that yesterday and only the jerseys came up for me!! Has the Italian 90 tracksuit aswell🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
I have an original one, size small from the pre opel era.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic