You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Iphone repairs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Iphone repairs
    Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:43am
Anyone know where I can get the screen on my camera fixed for cheap? I was quoted 80 euro already but not arsed paying that !
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:52am
pm the gerk,hes quite good with fixing stuff
i mean if ye can build a large pond+shed then fixing a phone should be easy for him

PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:52am
Cost me $160 to get front and back fixed on Iphone 4 so its certainly not cheap but if its the older one then they are defo cheaper to repair, try iphone repair lad on George st.
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:56am
Cheers Sono it is the older one

I thought I saw someone say that they knew somewhere on the northside that fixed them cheap. Ill be over that way 2m so was going to pop in but cant rememeber what the name of it is.
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:13am
Smashed the screen on my 3GS about a month ago, popped into one of those dodgy phone unlock shops by Leicester Square and got a new screen for £40. Pop it in the post and I'll bring it over with me on Sunday SGB! Or can't Brian Flynn not fix it for you?
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:19am
I smashed my screen and got it fixed out in Console Repairs in Bray. Quality job they done on it for 50 sheets. Smashed it again a few weeks ago so will be paying another visit!
"Everytime Leeds concede a goal, its like being stabbed in the heart" - Billy Bremner

Gary Speed 1969-2011

YBIG Blind Date Champion 2010
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:22am
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

Smashed the screen on my 3GS about a month ago, popped into one of those dodgy phone unlock shops by Leicester Square and got a new screen for £40. Pop it in the post and I'll bring it over with me on Sunday SGB! Or can't Brian Flynn not fix it for you?

Thanks Seanie I just got a quote for 50 in a place in tallaght so will go with that. Mr Flynn wont entertain iphone's as he is a nokia man only or so he says ... reckon he is just being lazy

See you Sunday :)
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:22am
Originally posted by Blue Man Blue Man wrote:

I smashed my screen and got it fixed out in Console Repairs in Bray. Quality job they done on it for 50 sheets. Smashed it again a few weeks ago so will be paying another visit!

Good man bluey hope you didnt drop it lifting the cup LOL
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:47am
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

Anyone know where I can get the screen on my camera fixed for cheap? I was quoted 80 euro already but not arsed paying that !

Ironic use of words there as that was the cause of the problem.  :)
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:11am
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

Originally posted by Blue Man Blue Man wrote:

Good man bluey hope you didnt drop it lifting the cup LOL
Calm down there Sono!!!Tongue
"Everytime Leeds concede a goal, its like being stabbed in the heart" - Billy Bremner

Gary Speed 1969-2011

YBIG Blind Date Champion 2010
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:09am
There is a place in blanchardstown village- duffy tv repairs- they fix them as far as i know
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

There is a place in blanchardstown village- duffy tv repairs- they fix them as far as i know

This prick wanted 120euro to unlock my phone a few weeks back the scumbag, rang up the Ozzie phone provider and they did it for free, what a durt trying to charge 120 fukin euro!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic