You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

International Elections Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Coyne take it easy ffs Embarrassed 

I was reluctant to press post after using those choice of words but every day it's a new topic or post about the same thing! I mean jesus christ. Does he not get bored?!

It doesn't matter if he does or not. It's a forum. You do have a habit Coyne of lashing out, playing the man rather than the ball anytime someone challenges your opinion on here tbh. 

Sure have a go at me but don't have a go at the rest of the forum who have had a go at him too! They're not hard to find, just check the Whatever section on a 24 hr basis. 

You'll find it's not just me it's pissing off LOL
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

LOL

Someone had to say it though! He made his point like a month ago, he thinks right wing governments are up on the up, that's his opinion and he's entitled to it but when you're brainwashing yourself and posting about it on an Irish football forum on a daily basis it turns into actual insanity.

It's a forum he can post what he wants on it. You like everyone else have a right to read it or ignore it, now it seems you have issues with what sid been posting recently so maybe best if you just ignored the threads and not read them.

You say posting about it turns into actually insanity but replying to them to complain about it and how you think it's dumb/silly etc is just as equal signs of insanity as you letting yourself get annoyed by a post on a football forum from someone you know annoys you Confused
An Irish football forum that includes a section for non Irish Football that most lads on here spend the most time in, and a wait for it....drum roll.... a whatever section for discussing....surely another drum roll is required....whatever they want. 
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 11:14pm

LOL

Someone had to say it though! He made his point like a month ago, he thinks right wing governments are up on the up, that's his opinion and he's entitled to it but when you're brainwashing yourself and posting about it on an Irish football forum on a daily basis it turns into actual insanity.

Em, you do realise this is the "Whatever" section, m8?

The section is specifically here to discuss non-football topics

So why are you posting here?

If you've a problem with my views challenge them, say why they're wrong

You haven't done so which leads to me to believe you have very little knowledge indeed of international politics 

Feel free to start a thread complaining about what other posters are writing

Then maybe somebody else can start a separate thread complaining about your thread

Edited by sid waddell - 09 Aug 2020 at 11:15pm
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

LOL

Get f**ked.

Multiple posters this week alone have called you out on this one. 

Get a life will ya.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 11:20pm

LOL

Get f**ked.

Get a life will ya.
Take a few days to yourself Coyner, go for a walk, clear the head, a little you time for some rest and relaxation. Come back a new man in around a weekThumbs Up
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 11:24pm

LOL

Get f**ked.

Get a life will ya.

Oh look, Tory Brexit boy from Sunderland telling me to shut up 

I guess that's me told

I thought you lot prided yourselves on being so called "freeze peach" warriors?

I would have thought if anything signifies unintentional and completely self unaware irony it's somebody who spends all their time worrying about what somebody else on a forum is saying, and then tells them to get a life

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 11:34pm
It'll be interesting to see what happens

Mr. Definitely Not A Dictator seems intent on crushing these protests and it seems he has put some form of media blackout in place, possibly including the INTERNET

Seems strange behaviour for a guy who won 80% of the vote in the Definitely Not Completely Fixed election

https://twitter.com/lewis_goodall/status/1292569890545635328

Reports of pro-democracy protests across Belarus tonight and extraordinary scenes in Minsk in particular. It seems that, this time, the people of Belarus aren’t willing to settle for a rigged election.
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 12:22am
Some of the polling stations in Belarus had higher than 100% turnout 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 12:40am
Vlad won't like this

I wonder if more desert Mr. Definitely Not A Dictator, will the Russian tanks roll in

Like all imperialists, Vlad believes he has a sphere of influence, ie. an imagined personal backyard where his cronies and his cronies only should rule, and if the little people start getting notions above their station, like not recognising the results of a Definitely Not Fixed "election" he hates it

He hated when the people of Ukraine, Georgia and Chechnya got such "notions" and he hates that the people of the Baltic nations cut off the Russian thumb that was pressing down on them

This is because he's a despot who has raped the Russian people and nation of its wealth and resources for personal gain and he fears being Ceaucescued, and thus anything in a former Soviet state that might give opposition in Russia hope has to be killed stone dead

https://twitter.com/olliecarroll/status/1292603149472223232

Riot police in Minsk are sticking to president’s severe script — but in some regional towns it’s altogether different picture. Reports of riot police downing weapons + switching to the other side. Big question over next few days is which institutions will stay loyal to Lukashenko
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 1:52am
Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan are the most bizarre countries you'll ever come across. 

The Turkmenistan president wrote and sang this very catchy tune.

97% voted for him in the last election.

Edited by Jackal - 10 Aug 2020 at 2:17am
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 9:50am
My name is Luka(shenko)
I live on the 22nd floor (in the penthouse, to be precise)
I live upstairs from you (not true, I own the whole building)
Yes I think you've seen me before

If you hear something late at night
Some kind of trouble, some kind of fight
Just don't ask me what it was

I think it's 'cause I'm clumsy
I keep beating up on crowds
Maybe it's because I'm crazy
I think I fixed the vote too loud

We only hit until you die
After that you don't ask why
You just don't argue anymore

Yes I think I'm okay
Got 99 percent again
If they ask that's what I'll say
It's not your business anyway
I guess I'd like to have a throne
So I can rule all on my own

Just don't ask me how I won

Yiksheemash View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I don't have a penis.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yiksheemash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 10:45am
Brother lives in Minsk and just posted this on Facebook "For the first time in nearly 24 hours, I have internet as I am working from one of the offices. The internet is either severely curtailed or down altogether in many regions of Belarus. Viber, WhatsApp and other social media devices are all down. I have been hearing that there are roadblocks around Minsk. Safe and well here". 
fun times out there! 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2020 at 5:21pm
Protests at the Definitely Not A Fix! "election" are not going away, large crowds in the centre of Minsk and a nationwide strike underway

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2020 at 3:28pm
Mr. Definitely Not A Dictator has lost control, so he's turned to Big Brother and Mr. Definitely Not A Kleptocratic Imperialist Dictator And A Threat To Democracy And Freedom Abroad

The Kremlin said Saturday that President Vladimir Putin and his Belarusian counterpart Alexander Lukashenko agreed in a phone call that the "problems" in Belarus would be swiftly resolved http://u.afp.com/365T
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2020 at 6:14pm
It will all depend on the government workers. If they go out on strike then he won't last.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2020 at 7:14pm
Cold blooded murder

Important. published a video that shows how a peaceful protester was killed. The video shows that the man throws his arms out in front of riot police - and he has no bomb or any other object, as the Interior Ministry claims.

Edited by sid waddell - 15 Aug 2020 at 7:15pm
Dalymount79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2020 at 7:55pm
A theory...

Russian gas line to Europe runs through Belarus so Europe dependent on that to function 
Putin has grown tired of the current fella and wants rid
Putin needs an ‘event’ to justify intervention  - intervention may be a bit more subtle than rolling in the tanks but that wouldn’t be off the table
Putin will have operational groups on standby execute whatever plans he has planed while also encouraging the (extreme element of) the protests
Putin gets his ‘event’.
New (west friendly looking but a Vlad man) Belarus president in place before US election.

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2020 at 9:15pm
Some crowds protesting in Minsk today

Methinks Putin's little green men may not be far away though
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic