Topic ClosedIn Dun Laoighaire

Direct Link To This Post Topic: In Dun Laoighaire
    Posted: 20 Oct 2008 at 4:46am
Anyone ever gone out for a nite in this Kip ?
Jesus H. Christ what an experience. Ended up in some place called Lime across the road from some other dump called Scots Pub. Give me the Blacker or Old Skool Club Sarah anyday of teh week..these people ( natives) are seriously rough and inbred. First off I entered the establishment through a crowd of 19-20 year old mad things baitin' the sh*te outta each other outside ( mostly birds I must add). Second off I'm sittin' at the bar just chillin' as the people i were meeting were upstairs so I ordered a pint first. Then another bunch of lunatics started a brawl with themselves over god knows what. Then this bird comes up to the bar. Good lookin' bird mind but had a soverign punch mark on her cheek and asks the barman for a pint which he refused so she punched the barman!!! Poor little JS was sitting there taking all this in....lets go their for the YBIG Xmas partyConfused!!!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2008 at 4:51am
serious jippos alright for a quality place JS

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2008 at 4:53am
Worked out there for a year. Absolute dive. Junkies all over the place
Justice Shark View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2008 at 5:05am
Some cracker birds but wouldn't take the chance of going home with one in case u ended up in the Irish Sea or worse.. we actually had to watch each others back at all times cause of the amount of jippos... Massive brawl goin' on outside when leaving n the cops were over the otherside of the road just watchin' like this was an everyday occurance. Didn't get any hassle mind but if your lookin' for some this is the place to go

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2008 at 5:16am
used to collect my ex from work up there a couple of years ago..absolutely crawling with pie balls..
gouldinho View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2008 at 7:38am
you should of giving us a heads up JS for a warning as its near gouldy territory. Yes its an absolute kip. I dont go because its too dangerous. Every fair minded individual from the area would go to town or dalkey. If you thought worlds smallest nightclub lime was bad you should go round the corner to paps. Now thats a proper sh*t hole. I havnt been there in about 2 years now despite the fact all my mates go. Theres a club down the road from paps called bodega just above the 40 foot boozer thats ok but if you go there or anywhere just make sure you dont go the burger king or abrakastabra because thats when the real trouble start.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2008 at 8:03am
Originally posted by gouldinho gouldinho wrote:

you should of giving us a heads up JS for a warning as its near gouldy territory. Yes its an absolute kip. I dont go because its too dangerous. Every fair minded individual from the area would go to town or dalkey. If you thought worlds smallest nightclub lime was bad you should go round the corner to paps. Now thats a proper sh*t hole. I havnt been there in about 2 years now despite the fact all my mates go. Theres a club down the road from paps called bodega just above the 40 foot boozer thats ok but if you go there or anywhere just make sure you dont go the burger king or abrakastabra because thats when the real trouble start.
Yeh Papparazi was mentioned as another venue to go to but thankfully we didn't go there. Got a taxi straight home after that Lime place.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2008 at 8:10am

Jaysus........ bleedin pyschoville by the sound of it.....Ouch

gouldinho View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2008 at 8:13am
its like a refuge for people who get barred from everywhere else.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2008 at 8:31am
that pub above the gym (40 foot yeah) is a quality boozer, great views but smoking area is ruined cause full of hobos and junkies and zombies coming up to ye non-stop.

Paparazzis is an absolute pighole alright, was there years and years ago.

Shopping centre is quality though! did ye not see me Sharon, I was standin beside the ve-ge-hetables!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2008 at 8:39am

that pub above the gym (40 foot yeah) is a quality boozer, great views but smoking area is ruined cause full of hobos and junkies and zombies coming up to ye non-stop.

Paparazzis is an absolute pighole alright, was there years and years ago.

Shopping centre is quality though! did ye not see me Sharon, I was standin beside the ve-ge-hetables!
You wanted to hold one of the school socials in Paparazzis Count if I recall back in the niteclub business days. Thankfully my better judgement prevailed.

As for Sharon and BurgessLOLLOL never get tired of that oneLOL was that where filming took place?
gouldinho View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2008 at 8:40am
yeah they have a methadone clinic down DL now, the place has gone seriously downhill since then and its full of roma gypsies begging as well. I think all the junkballs hang around the pier at night. The pubs in general down in DL are good, walters is a nice spot and my personal favourite Farrells. The nightclubs are just cack.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2008 at 8:41am

billybob View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2008 at 1:37pm
I work out that neck of the woods and a lot of the lads n lassies are local. None of them drink in Dun Laoghaire, dalkey is where its at - quality spot.
Couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel
Billy O'Toole View Drop Down
Official forum mess

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2008 at 2:59pm

Worked out there for a year. Absolute dive. Junkies all over the place

yeah HM your a Tramp
Ybig holy jaysus - 4 points for Gerk & Count