You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I'm A Celebrity

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Chris Eubank is an awful eejit. What the f**k is he like with that stupid piece of tinfoil in his eye?

It's a monocle made of seashell, don't ask why LOL

You can tell Vicky loves a bit of ecstasy on a night out, everytime she talks are jaw spins around like a helicopter rotor 

Edited by coyne - 21 Nov 2015 at 11:49pm
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 12:16am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Chris Eubank is an awful eejit. What the f**k is he like with that stupid piece of tinfoil in his eye?

You can tell Vicky loves a bit of ecstasy on a night out, everytime she talks are jaw spins around like a helicopter rotor 

Is that what it is? He's a gobsh*te anyway. I'm a day behind so was watching the live trial one. Was gas when be got dunked, he didn't come back up for ages and when he did he looked like he sh*t himself

Edited by t_rAndy - 22 Nov 2015 at 12:16am
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 12:21am

Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Is that what it is? He's a gobsh*te anyway. I'm a day behind so was watching the live trial one. Was gas when be got dunked, he didn't come back up for ages and when he did he looked like he sh*t himself

I don't mind him tbh.

It's that Lady C whoever he/she/it is, doing my f**king head in. Thinks everyone else is below and talks down to people.

Not to mention the accent is how I imagine everyone from South of England talks like.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 10:21am
Spencer and Vicky have definitely been on more than just steroids. As Coyne says, your ones jaw is all over the place
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 6:53pm
My favourite one is Duncan, he's so quiet so far but there's an angry man in there ready to come out. LOL
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2015 at 10:19pm
The posh oul one sounds like Alan Rickman in Die hard .
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2015 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

The posh oul one sounds like Alan Rickman in Die hard .
😂picture her saying.... in Sri Lanka the 9 members of the Asian Dawn movement....
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2015 at 11:19pm
That Vicky wan I'd say is a dirty coont and has an exceptional rack.  Not sure about the Wyyayye accent but her gob would be full most of the time if I got the chance.

We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2015 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

That Vicky wan I'd say is a dirty coont and has an exceptional rack.  Not sure about the Wyyayye accent but her gob would be full most of the time if I got the chance.

LOL
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2015 at 11:38pm
Did she smuggle a load of yokes in there with her or something? Chewing the jaw off herself Confused
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2015 at 11:50pm
Ant and Dec taking the piss out of her jaw swinging had me crying laughing LOL

Her jaw gurns that much she may aswell move to Guernsey 
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 8:40am
FW musta had a serious barley on him last night LOL
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 9:15am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Never seen Geordie shore but she does have me laughing with some of her one liners "your feet are saying they are sound yeah"
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 12:40pm

Honest to God, the Gardaí would have to be called by the neighbours cos of the smell after I'd be finished with that Geordie minx titfest
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 1:20pm

Honest to God, the Gardaí would have to be called by the neighbours cos of the smell after I'd be finished with that Geordie minx titfest

FW i've never seen you like before, this is comical LOL

Edited by Green Devil - 24 Nov 2015 at 1:21pm
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Sorry now, she just brings out the darkest dirtiest thoughts in my sac. I blame Q Man. LOL

I think I love her. HeartHugCensored
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 6:20pm

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Sorry now, she just brings out the darkest dirtiest thoughts in my sac. I blame Q Man. LOL

I think I love her. HeartHugCensored

You can always watch Geordie Shore and see her get passed around like a joint, bloke to bloke getting balls deep.
She's probably had more fellas than I've had Sunday dinners LOL
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 6:24pm
I'd use her shoite for toothpaste and her piss to gargle
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic