You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ibiza

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 8:44am
John Digweed at Space 9am on a Monday
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 10:30am
Originally posted by Trapped Trapped wrote:

Originally posted by max max wrote:

Heading over in July with 7lads 350 for 7nights and flights staying in San Antonio. Not liking the rumours of how deer everything is but the acts were seeing over the week are unbelievable 

Who you going to? Always used to base the dates we went on who was playing. Haven't been there since 09 Cry

The big club/nights are dear but the vibe and sounds in some of them is unbelievable. Just get plenty of cheap gargle into you before yis go in so you don't spend too much in there.

Over the week SHM example avicci nicky romero nervo calvin harris benny bennasi fifty cent theres lots more and we didnt plan the holiday around acts they all just happen to be playing at the same time gonna need some amount of beans but will be worth it
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2013 at 10:25am
I'm heading over on June the 8th, i was supposed to go on the 6th due to it being one of my best mates birthdays but i had to tell him i couldn't miss the Faroe Islands home game on the 7th for it so he wasn't impressed! 

I'm really looking forward to it now, iv'e been allover Europe at this stage so i'm surprised it's taken me until i'm 24 to get there! Can't wait now Approve
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
harry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2013 at 9:55pm
Well GD how did the week go any young ones Tongue
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2013 at 7:59am
Went here in 08 and stayed right in the centre of San An, was no where near as nice as the other side of the island but was still good craic. Much preferred my time spent over on Bora Bora & Space is by far the best nightclub I've ever been to.

Going back this year for 2 weeks in August and being 5 years older will (more than likely) mean a bit quieter of a holiday with the mrs coming along as well. Staying in San Antonio bay this time round which is a small boat or 10 min taxi away from the west end so far enough away from the madness to avoid it when needed! Much too expensive for 2 people to stay over in Playa D'En Bossa any where I looked...
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 4:21pm
Thinking of doing a few days here in September. Not into sh*tty dance music or clubs. Looking for somewhere decent to stay but near a bit of night life. No sh*tholes
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 4:29pm
I didn't know Dundalk was closed this year.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

LOL
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 7:17pm
Formentera is the classier part of Ibiza (well, off Ibiza). 
Gigibongi33 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gigibongi33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Thinking of doing a few days here in September. Not into sh*tty dance music or clubs. Looking for somewhere decent to stay but near a bit of night life. No sh*tholes

Stayed in apartments called Jabeque 3 years ago. Quiet location but only 10 minutes walk to Playa Den Bossa in one direction and the same to Ibiza Town in other direction. Right on the seafront as well
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 10:32pm
pickpocket central from what I heard
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 10:33pm

Why Ibiza BSM? 
El Puto Amo
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 6:59am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Why Ibiza BSM? 
thinking of doing Madrid for a few days then onto somewhere else. Flights are cheap to Ibiza! No other reason reallyEmbarrassed
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 7:55am

Why Ibiza BSM? 
thinking of doing Madrid for a few days then onto somewhere else. Flights are cheap to Ibiza! No other reason reallyEmbarrassed

Fair enough. There are some quieter parts of Ibiza but in the Summer season, it is the main spot in Europe for heads to go on the session clubbing. Its expensive too. 

Have you ever been to Seville or San Sebastián? They are great cities and I'd guess flights would be cheap from Madrid. Bilbao/ Biarritz are both an hour away from San Sebastián if you're looking to fly home and are both worth exploring in their own right. The beach in San Sebastián is amazing too.

Edited by MC Hammered - 24 May 2018 at 7:56am
El Puto Amo
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 9:35am

Haven't been there in a few years but Ibiza Town is probably your best option. Quieter than San An but still plenty going on, loads of pubs and clubs & close to Playa Den Bossa
Some people just deserve a slap
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 10:14am
Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

Haven't been there in a few years but Ibiza Town is probably your best option. Quieter than San An but still plenty going on, loads of pubs and clubs & close to Playa Den Bossa

It's mad money to booze in the majority of the decent bars though. On the flip side, the perving is sensational. 
El Puto Amo
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 12:57pm

Why Ibiza BSM? 

Fair enough. There are some quieter parts of Ibiza but in the Summer season, it is the main spot in Europe for heads to go on the session clubbing. Its expensive too. 

Have you ever been to Seville or San Sebastián? They are great cities and I'd guess flights would be cheap from Madrid. Bilbao/ Biarritz are both an hour away from San Sebastián if you're looking to fly home and are both worth exploring in their own right. The beach in San Sebastián is amazing too.

👍cheers.....will probably end up doing a Dundalk and Newry combo LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic