You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ian Holloway

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Violator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2010 at 7:35am
i love holloway always a maverickClap
Sponsored Links

dublin-hammer View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dublin-hammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 7:48am
Ian Holloway slates Platini & Blatter & FIFA . great man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utb-coxjkK8&feature=player_embedded
I'm not a fascist, I'm a priest. Fascists dress in black and go around telling people what to do, whereas...priests... More drink!
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 10:02am
Funny interview after the wigan game

Blaming liverpool for his sides pathetic form since christmas.

Mustnt be anything to do with his piss poor tactics
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 10:04am
They simply cant defend

Adam was woeful against wigan

Going down faster than imogen thomasLOL
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Absolutely Use View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Absolutely Use Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 3:46pm
I like Blackpool, they got promoted and played good football, unfortunitly they may fall short, but they have been very intertaining. Charlie Adams head has been turned, hasn't been the same player after christmas
walsheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote walsheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by erimus erimus wrote:

Funny interview after the wigan game

Blaming liverpool for his sides pathetic form since christmas.

Mustnt be anything to do with his piss poor tactics

wonder who he will blame may 22nd wen there relegated
Going To The Euro's,Poland and Ukraine 2012 HO HO!!!!

twitter.......@walsheman

Huggybeer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 5:40am
in fairness, who here would have Given BP a chance of staying up this year(no me) and along the way Ive enjoyed watching any game ive seen them play. I cant say the same for Chelski or united and shed load of other sides who have bored the life out of me at times. So BIG up Holloway and his crazy brand of FB and the post match press conference
sullo-bohs View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sullo-bohs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 5:47am
It's the fact that they play free flowing football why they will go down. Same things happened with west broom under Tony moybury few years back, they played passing attractive football but just went good enough to pull it off. On a more local basis UCD do the same but they struggle every season.

So teams can either stick to their principals and get relegated or do what Stoke have done and play ugly but effective football and establish yourself in the premiership.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 5:56am
I would rather watch Stoke any day than Blackpool, well over rated about this great football they supposedly play. You would think they were Barcelona the way some people go on about them

They're sh*te and far too easy to beat and for that reason will be relegated
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 6:04am
Blackpool play great football?

Where has this myth stemmed from?

Anyone wanna pick out a specific game where they thought Blackpool played great football?

I would say they 'lump' the ball much more than any other team in the Premier League.  Plus the way they approach the game isn't effective at all.  I always felt they'd be relegated - still do.  Holloway is way out of his depth.

Edited by Siralex - 20 Apr 2011 at 6:05am
If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job
Absolutely Use View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Absolutely Use Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 2:36am
Holloway has been amazing, he has got a league 1 team into the Premierleague, They have beaten some very good teams during the season. He hasn't spent a lot of money. They may just still fall short of survival but holloway deserves a lot of credit for what he has achieved.
packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by packiesglove packiesglove wrote:

Originally posted by McGolf.airy McGolf.airy wrote:

I predict a total of 3 points for Blackpool this season

I shall remember that prediction McG, holloway is no mug, how many predicted them to get promoted this time last year? They will be relegated, but will cause a few shocks, especially at their place, can't wait to see the pampered pansies at the big clubs going there

McG , plus 36 at the moment. Lets hope they stay up, they definitely deserve it !

When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

Anyone wanna pick out a specific game where they thought Blackpool played great football?

I would say they 'lump' the ball much more than any other team in the Premier League.  Plus the way they approach the game isn't effective at all.  I always felt they'd be relegated - still do.  Holloway is way out of his depth.

v Liverpool at Anfield, they won 2-1 and I thought they were terrific. Scored two excellent footballing goals if memory serves!!
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:16am

I shall remember that prediction McG, holloway is no mug, how many predicted them to get promoted this time last year? They will be relegated, but will cause a few shocks, especially at their place, can't wait to see the pampered pansies at the big clubs going there

McG , plus 36 at the moment. Lets hope they stay up, they definitely deserve it !

McGolf.airy Confused
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:48am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

McGolf.airy Confused

yeah noticed that, couldnt be bothered editing -- must be new ybig version 
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:04am
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

v Liverpool at Anfield, they won 2-1 and I thought they were terrific. Scored two excellent footballing goals if memory serves!!

Yeah - the peno was a well-worked goal alright!

(in fairness, Blackpool played well that day - but they are not a footballing side, at all.  I'm not complaining, I ain't one of these fans that craves slick football, I'm just saying Blackpool are not a footballing side)
If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic