Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"I will not celebrate if I score"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 9:47am
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

The chap is a walking billboard- look at the likes of giggs and scholes- proper legends

me hole both of them walked out on their countries , soem legends..
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Sponsored Links

MintBerryCrunch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintBerryCrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 9:49am
Hes making a lot of it. building up to the match its been all about him. Harping on as if he never wanted to leave!
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 9:54am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

The chap is a walking billboard- look at the likes of giggs and scholes- proper legends

Giggs retired from international football at the age of 33- hardly call that walking out on them- he has won 11 league titles more than any other player ever

Scholes wasnt even getting played under that clown ericsonn and when he was it was on the left side of midfield

Scholes has won everything possible with the same club and still to this day barely even gives interviews- just gets on with his job then goes home to his family
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
MintBerryCrunch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintBerryCrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 9:56am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Confused
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 12:57pm

Could have been one of the best footballers ever?
You taking the pi ss?

No, I thought he had the potential Ken. If she hadn't got her claws into him!
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
Gouldinho09 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

I see Beckham is the latest to come out with this. A few years ago the likes of Robbie did it on the pitch and it showed a bit of class. But I am sick of hearing players now before they even play the match saying I will not celebrate if I score. What do they want a medal? It's cringeworthy to say the least

You do know he didnt just hold a press conference just to say "i wont celebrate if i score". He was most likely asked the question in an interview. He could of said either

A) No comment, stop asking me questions in this interview you asked me to do and i agreed to.

B) I will surprise you.

C) Yes i will celebrate. Celebrate like a madman.

D) No I wont celebrate if i score.

Saint Sylvester View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Sylvester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 2:48pm

People shouldn't sl*g off his wife Mrs middle class cockney spice, he was indeed a talented player, but he was more like feral child until he met her, unable to put any words together and speaking in grunts and groans, and was the butt of all kinds of nasty jokes. He was proberly walking around like an Orangutan. She soon put manners on him. And now he's able to string a sentence together and able to sell anything from sunglasses to perfume.

Sure aren't the press here trying to turn our Captain and his wife into a soap opera, and his wife seems all for it.

I wonder why.Wink
See I don't give a f**k, thats my problem,I see a mudda f**king cop I don't dodge em. NWA
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by Saint Sylvester Saint Sylvester wrote:

People shouldn't sl*g off his wife Mrs middle class cockney spice, he was indeed a talented player, but he was more like feral child until he met her, unable to put any words together and speaking in grunts and groans, and was the butt of all kinds of nasty jokes. He was proberly walking around like an Orangutan. She soon put manners on him. And now he's able to string a sentence together and able to sell anything from sunglasses to perfume.

Sure aren't the press here trying to turn our Captain and his wife into a soap opera, and his wife seems all for it.

I wonder why.Wink

She does be in the Sun a lot too so it's not only our media
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Great crosser of a ball and great free kick expert, but certainly not in the same class player as Keane, Scholes or Giggsy.  Not even in the top 10 United players of all time.    As for the stick insect............Jaysus.

Spot on FW. Don't particularly like Beckham but he's gone up in my estimation after that statement.
billybunter View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billybunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 6:29pm
beckham is a fukn pr*ck. Touting everything from underpants to the californian tourist board. always first one up on the scorers back for the camera shot, and always the painful grimace when the camera's are on showing how fukn tough and brave he is. He's a fukn gimp. a product of everything that is poision in the game over the last 2o years. I'm surprised he didnt spawn a kid in "Newtownmontkennedy" so he could have the press hype for the longest kids name in the history of children. fcuk him. when so many come to work hard and honestly in this great country, he comes over to the states, laps up the adulation and fux off back to europe chasing the cash at every opportunity. how much does he need?.
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by billybunter billybunter wrote:

I'm surprised he didnt spawn a kid in "Newtownmontkennedy" so he could have the press hype for the longest kids name in the history of children.

Brilliant Billy!!
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 8:03pm

beckham is a fukn pr*ck. Touting everything from underpants to the californian tourist board. always first one up on the scorers back for the camera shot, and always the painful grimace when the camera's are on showing how fukn tough and brave he is. He's a fukn gimp. a product of everything that is poision in the game over the last 2o years. I'm surprised he didnt spawn a kid in "Newtownmontkennedy" so he could have the press hype for the longest kids name in the history of children. fcuk him. when so many come to work hard and honestly in this great country, he comes over to the states, laps up the adulation and fux off back to europe chasing the cash at every opportunity. how much does he need?.

Fookin greedy p rick he is
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 8:07pm
Beckham gave up his title as a footballer the day he left England to move to that sh*te league, can't believe anyone would look up to this coont or respect him, should have stayed in England or gone to a league which was at a good standard, he may as well have retired the day he moved to Galaxy.

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Beckham gave up his title as a footballer the day he left England to move to that sh*te league, can't believe anyone would look up to this coont or respect him, should have stayed in England or gone to a league which was at a good standard, he may as well have retired the day he moved to Galaxy.

Always said La Liga was sh*te WinkEmbarrassed
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Always said La Liga was sh*te WinkEmbarrassed

Haha u got me there

The day he left Spain so, u get the message!

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 8:12pm
Yeah, money grabbing whore. No time for him
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
billybunter View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billybunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 8:45pm
lads, i know the MLS league probably gets either none, or total sh*t  press over there, but they are trying to get it right. They have a lot of similiar issues to the league of ireland (everyone knocks it, and buys chelsea / liverpool / united shirts etc and watches 'the prem" from their barstool while domestic games pull in  small crowds etc). The play off system is a mess, but again there are a lot of good people putting in some effort to improve it. freddy ljundberg came over last year, paid the league some respect and put in honest effort and its appreciated by the fans (seattle pull in 30k most games). Brian mcbride the same. That fukn whore beckham has done nothng but disrespected the league, the fans and his team mates with his carry on. fcuk off back to england becks, and leave this league to either young, hungry and talented kids, or genuine stars that pay it some respect if they do decide to run out their careers over here. grab your england caps while they are going, tout your skinny a$$ to the highest bidder but remember these words Becks :

Do not leave your missus alone when John Terry is around.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 2:34am

lads, i know the MLS league probably gets either none, or total sh*t  press over there, but they are trying to get it right. They have a lot of similiar issues to the league of ireland (everyone knocks it, and buys chelsea / liverpool / united shirts etc and watches 'the prem" from their barstool while domestic games pull in  small crowds etc). The play off system is a mess, but again there are a lot of good people putting in some effort to improve it. freddy ljundberg came over last year, paid the league some respect and put in honest effort and its appreciated by the fans (seattle pull in 30k most games). Brian mcbride the same. That fukn whore beckham has done nothng but disrespected the league, the fans and his team mates with his carry on. fcuk off back to england becks, and leave this league to either young, hungry and talented kids, or genuine stars that pay it some respect if they do decide to run out their careers over here. grab your england caps while they are going, tout your skinny a$$ to the highest bidder but remember these words Becks :

Do not leave your missus alone when John Terry is around.

Ta for the lesson Bunter.   Freddy Ljungberg is a legend, always admired his style of play at Arsenal, a proper pro with pride in his job. Clap
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic