You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"I will not celebrate if I score"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "I will not celebrate if I score"
    Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 3:56am
I see Beckham is the latest to come out with this. A few years ago the likes of Robbie did it on the pitch and it showed a bit of class. But I am sick of hearing players now before they even play the match saying I will not celebrate if I score. What do they want a medal? It's cringeworthy to say the least
Sponsored Links

Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 4:10am
Remove the words "celebrate if i" and that statement is a lot more accurate
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
garytwigg21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garytwigg21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 4:27am
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

Remove the words "celebrate if i" and that statement is a lot more accurate

Exactly, won't even be starting against United i feel. Dropped at the weekend already LOL. No WC for him, i think!!!
This time next year........
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 4:48am
Beckham Thumbs%20Up
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 5:03am
Won't play. Won't score.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 5:05am
all this talk is just as bad as kissing the crest aload of wank
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 5:13am
washed up money hungry ****
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 5:19am
beckham lost the Q mans respect the day he married that publicity whore pig spice and he became a cun t when he moved to LA Galaxy one greedy f**ker hope he doesnt go the world as a result if he stayed in europe or in the PL he would have easily mad cappellos squad for south africa
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 5:37am
I lost respect for him when he turned up unfit in WC 2002 and Euro 2004 and worse, that clown Eriksson played him.  Ronnie Whelan was not fully fit in 1990, Jack didn't start him and couldn't drop Townsend cos he did well.  I don't mind Beckham to be honest but being unfit and not being honest to his fellow pros and the England fans was unforgiveable and a chickensh*t Gaffer who indulged his every whim.   But back to the thread, agree totally Andy............it's all fookin nonsense.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
greenarmy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 5:44am
Legend Thumbs%20Up
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 6:01am
Originally posted by greenarmy greenarmy wrote:

Legend Thumbs%20Up

agreedBig%20smile
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 6:32am
The chap is a walking billboard- look at the likes of giggs and scholes- proper legends
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 8:16am
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

beckham lost the Q mans respect the day he married that publicity whore pig spice and he became a cun t when he moved to LA Galaxy one greedy f**ker hope he doesnt go the world as a result if he stayed in europe or in the PL he would have easily mad cappellos squad for south africa

I always say that she ruined him. Because of her he lost a lot of respect and fans in the UK and here. I reckon he would have been one of the best footballers ever if he had stayed in Engerland. Pity really.
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 8:17am
a great prefessional

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 9:15am
Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

I always say that she ruined him. Because of her he lost a lot of respect and fans in the UK and here. I reckon he would have been one of the best footballers ever if he had stayed in Engerland. Pity really.

Could have been one of the best footballers ever?
You taking the pi ss?
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 9:16am
Will get a great reception at OT Clap
Theres only one sport that matters..
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 9:18am
Originally posted by The Boy Z The Boy Z wrote:

Will get a great reception at OT Clap

Ye in fairness i think he is still good mates with g neville among others and has done nothing but praise the fans so will get a decent reception
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 9:44am
Great crosser of a ball and great free kick expert, but certainly not in the same class player as Keane, Scholes or Giggsy.  Not even in the top 10 United players of all time.    As for the stick insect............Jaysus.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic