I Had a Macedonia in London

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 12:46pm

Good man thanks for the reminder Sham, surprised u dont have any pics of the fookin bumps on my head! Yeah Paul thats Sasa alright, puking everywhere the nacker

Was hilarious on the bus, the two of them jumped up to get sick at the same time, both as white as ghosts, then Sono couldn't even get sick despite the fingers down the throatLOL

Hate that, happened to me a coupla months ago.
I feel your pain Sono!

peterIreland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterIreland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 2:16pm

Worst day of my life Clap
AidoM View Drop Down
Real life Fr Austin Purcell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AidoM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 2:33pm

First 2 faces I seen when i walked into the Quays was Saint Tom and Aidom I think, well oiled at that stage the 2 of yeLOL 

Aidom doesnt drinkBig%20smile

Thumbs%20Up  LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 5:01am
Originally posted by icebhoy5 icebhoy5 wrote:

yeah...disaster..
flew to nottingham and hired a car.. in a world cup style draw of tossing coins i lost and had to drive. got the wheels down to london, with the idea of goin on the lash and sleepin in the car. Parked the car in some street in city centre and cant remember where. Lost the keys and me jacket before the game. remember it was a navy vauxhall corsa, sh*te car...
After the game one of the lads hooked up with some bird and still hasnt come come home..(his auld one just rang me lookin for him) and rest went for a lash of beer. went lookin for the car for 2 hours but couldnt remeber where it was. Decided to get the bus home...40 quid for london to athlone.. Had to hitch home from athlone in the horrors.
Rang in sick to work and had 5 voicemail messages from hertz lookin for the poxy corsa. Feckers rang back tonight and said car was impounded by the cops for been parked on double yellows. have to pay for release of car and extra 2 days rent...d'oh!!! told yer one to feck off until she reminded that itll come out of my credit card.......d'oh!
Cant wait for Russia in september!!!

jaysus just got this in an email

WindBag View Drop Down
Makes great Pancakes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WindBag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 5:05am
Fookin painful...reminds me of my trip to Bari last year...I feel his pain!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 5:07am
Originally posted by erimus erimus wrote:

yeah...disaster..
flew to nottingham and hired a car.. in a world cup style draw of tossing coins i lost and had to drive. got the wheels down to london, with the idea of goin on the lash and sleepin in the car. Parked the car in some street in city centre and cant remember where. Lost the keys and me jacket before the game. remember it was a navy vauxhall corsa, sh*te car...
After the game one of the lads hooked up with some bird and still hasnt come come home..(his auld one just rang me lookin for him) and rest went for a lash of beer. went lookin for the car for 2 hours but couldnt remeber where it was. Decided to get the bus home...40 quid for london to athlone.. Had to hitch home from athlone in the horrors.
Rang in sick to work and had 5 voicemail messages from hertz lookin for the poxy corsa. Feckers rang back tonight and said car was impounded by the cops for been parked on double yellows. have to pay for release of car and extra 2 days rent...d'oh!!! told yer one to feck off until she reminded that itll come out of my credit card.......d'oh!

jaysus just got this in an email

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 5:24am
Originally posted by sasa sasa wrote:

Try doing a 2 hour tube trip back to Heathrow with only 4 cans of Carlsberg for company. Then throw in a 2 hour 16A bus trip back from the Airport, and throw in a driving test the next day.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 5:51am
Originally posted by sausageroll sausageroll wrote:

Try doing a 2 hour tube trip back to Heathrow with only 4 cans of Carlsberg for company. Then throw in a 2 hour 16A bus trip back from the Airport, and throw in a driving test the next day.

Did you save a can for the driving test sausie?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 6:05am

Originally posted by sausageroll sausageroll wrote:

Did you save a can for the driving test sausie?

No. The only reason being it was a motorbike test.
peterIreland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterIreland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 3:58pm
Bump

Gas thread LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 6:41pm
Wow i somehow missed this thread, some great stories there folks, esp Icebhoys!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 6:30pm
sono is God all the same Podge Thumbs%20Up
The-Scientist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The-Scientist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 10:19pm
sono ur defo coming to macedonia! ya mess!!
Just out of the Joy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2011 at 7:38pm
Bumping this for Sono. LEGEND

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2017 at 10:58pm

yeah...disaster..

8 fcukin years ago !!! And you just don't see this type of lunacy at away trips any more either...........This one is well worth the bump. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2017 at 11:00pm

yeah...disaster..

8 fcukin years ago !!! And you just don't see this type of lunacy at away trips any more either...........This one is well worth the bump. 

Great bumping.
LOLLOLLOLLOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2017 at 11:01pm

yeah...disaster..

Excellent bumping Deise

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2017 at 11:23pm
Brilliant thread very few contributors still posting
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>