You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I Had a Macedonia in London

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:54am
they were coonts in the hotel, no sense of humour any of them
Sponsored Links

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:55am
bun was staying on the first floor, my moneys on him

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:55am
Originally posted by garytwigg21 garytwigg21 wrote:

Lads what room number were you's in?? I was in 104 (i think) and i swear to god, i came out off the room at about 8am to go down to book a taxi and there was 2 lumps of sh*te on the stairs. No word of a lie LOL

Jaysus

Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:56am
i just remembered i gave those coonts my credit card details when we checked in - will be expecting a charge for late check out of £25 plus whatever other charges for sono's blood covering most of the room
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
garytwigg21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garytwigg21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:57am
Couldn't believe seeing the sh*te on the floor, thought my mind was playing tricks!!! Yeah they were coonts in the hotel alright. Yer man told me if i asked him 1 more time did they take Euro, that i was getting f**ked out LOL
This time next year........
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:57am
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

LOL yeah im sure i would have seen the funny side to someone having a dump on my hotel stairs!
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:58am
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

i just remembered i gave those coonts my credit card details when we checked in - will be expecting a charge for late check out of £25 plus whatever other charges for sono's blood covering most of the room

Realised this myself Gaz when we were in the airport but I dont think u were in any form to hear that!

Late charge is almost a banker I reckon, will ya take cans of Carlsberg(Thanks SR) as payment?

Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:59am
they havent charged me yet so fingers crossedThumbs%20Up
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:59am

Couldn't believe seeing the sh*te on the floor, thought my mind was playing tricks!!! Yeah they were coonts in the hotel alright. Yer man told me if i asked him 1 more time did they take Euro, that i was getting f**ked out LOL

You are some lout Twiggy!

Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

LOL yeah im sure i would have seen the funny side to someone having a dump on my hotel stairs!

Yeah I really dont know what they didnt find funny about that!

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garytwigg21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 12:00pm
You didn't give your right details lads did yez??

My Name and address on the form was Gary Twigg, 3 Milltown Road. Co.Dublin Thumbs%20Up.
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 12:03pm
Yous are some bleedin shams, the lot of yis.
darragh1888 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darragh1888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 12:16pm
haha good man sono! hows da head??
Sounds like my kinda tripLOL
"26 + 6 = 1, No Surrender"
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 12:32pm
Head still very sore Darragh, u would have been very proud of this performance!

peterIreland View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterIreland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 12:33pm

Sono and Gazs room resembled a Prisoner of War Cell from WW1. crap all over the floor, bodies on the floor and Sono being attacked by a locker. Sasa more or less telling Reception to fook off when they rang to see why they hadn't checked out. Gaz unable to get out of bed, and me and Sausy drinking a can of carlsberg

Listen they deserved that. I remember very little from about 6 o clock on and what i do remember is a blur. How I woke up in a room with 3 boys is a mystery - some may say it was a result EmbarrassedWinkBig%20smile
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garytwigg21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 12:40pm
What time did the Quays close @, does anyone know or remember Embarrassed ??
peterIreland View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterIreland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 12:43pm

What time did the Quays close @, does anyone know or remember Embarrassed ??

Twiggy the lights were on for you but no one was home you were pissed it was gas and your crazy friend too ha ha

Think it closed at 3?
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garytwigg21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 12:48pm
I don't remember much to be honest Confused. We had our first pint on the boat at 7.40am that morning and didn't get to the Quays till about 5.45pm??? 4 crates of Stella on the train for £20 bewteen 2 of us. It was a crazy 36 hours LOL
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 12:54pm

I don't remember much to be honest Confused. We had our first pint on the boat at 7.40am that morning and didn't get to the Quays till about 5.45pm??? 4 crates of Stella on the train for £20 bewteen 2 of us. It was a crazy 36 hours LOL

You were out of the game Twiggy when I seen u around 6!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic