Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I Had a Macedonia in London

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 8:00am
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

Gaz, were you hammered in the quays after the game?! You walked by me at one stage but it was like you were walking on the moon, you were kinda jumping really slowly instead of one foot after the other. It was funny!

absolutely loaded seanie - have no recollection of seeing you in the Quays at allEmbarrassed

was the drunkest ive been in years..to be honest when i saw the title of the thread i thought it could be about meBig%20smile
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Sponsored Links

Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 8:04am

Gaz, were you hammered in the quays after the game?! You walked by me at one stage but it was like you were walking on the moon, you were kinda jumping really slowly instead of one foot after the other. It was funny!

An understatement Seanie. Walking on the moon LOL

Tired and emotional after all the excitement of the big game i reckon....

Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 8:05am
Originally posted by Honey Monster Honey Monster wrote:

An understatement Seanie. Walking on the moon LOL

Tired and emotional after all the excitement of the big game i reckon....

LOL
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 8:13am
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

absolutely loaded seanie - have no recollection of seeing you in the Quays at allEmbarrassed

was the drunkest ive been in years..to be honest when i saw the title of the thread i thought it could be about meBig%20smile

I was talking to HM at the time, you were walking by, I took one look at you, eyes in the back of your head, moon walking, I thought to myself "I'm drunk but this man is in a different league." WinkLOLLOL
Donal Cullen View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donal Cullen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 8:15am
Jaysus!!!! Maybe its a good thing for Sono that we didn't qualify for South Africa. He'd probably end up in Namibia or my new favourite expression Bumf**k Idiho! Good thing he has mates to look out for him!
There are friendlier places to drink.
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 8:20am
I'm still trying to figure out where I got 16 cans of Carlsberg from on the way back to the hotel.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 8:31am
it was defo the messiest ive been on an away trip since Cardiff a few years ago..
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 8:34am
Good man Sono! Wish I had been there, but I'm sure I'll see some of your near legendary messiness on a future away trip!!
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 8:39am
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

it was defo the messiest ive been on an away trip since Cardiff a few years ago..

It was a great laugh in the quays and away trips are all about the messiness anyway. MOTM performance from you ClapThumbs%20Up
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 8:41am
Originally posted by sausageroll sausageroll wrote:

I'm still trying to figure out where I got 16 cans of Carlsberg from on the way back to the hotel.

did you have them before or after you got chased down the road by two kids on BMX's?LOLLOLLOL
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:22am

SR u are a fookin gas man, I wake up with a banging head and all I can see is you and Sham sipping on cans with a blue bag of a sh*t load more Carlsberg in it, mental mental night!

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:32am
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

SR u are a fookin gas man, I wake up with a banging head and all I can see is you and Sham sipping on cans with a blue bag of a sh*t load more Carlsberg in it, mental mental night!

You should have tried one Sono, hard to drink but did the trick and followed by the Fry up meself, HM, Gaz's Bro and Shoco had, sorted us out for the bus journey to Gatwick. In fact it was so good, we didnt even have to stop the bus to get sickLOL
garytwigg21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garytwigg21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:42am
Lads what room number were you's in?? I was in 104 (i think) and i swear to god, i came out off the room at about 8am to go down to book a taxi and there was 2 lumps of sh*te on the stairs. No word of a lie LOL
This time next year........
Johnnybhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnnybhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:48am
Sounds like a messy tripLOL
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:48am
Originally posted by garytwigg21 garytwigg21 wrote:

Lads what room number were you's in?? I was in 104 (i think) and i swear to god, i came out off the room at about 8am to go down to book a taxi and there was 2 lumps of sh*te on the stairs. No word of a lie LOL

jaysus LOL - we were all in 219 twiggy

Edited by Gaz - 04 Mar 2010 at 11:49am
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:48am
Hearing these stories I am now dying for the next trip, freaked I couldnt make London.
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:53am
Sono and Gazs room resembled a Prisoner of War Cell from WW1. crap all over the floor, bodies on the floor and Sono being attacked by a locker. Sasa more or less telling Reception to fook off when they rang to see why they hadn't checked out. Gaz unable to get out of bed, and me and Sausy drinking a can of carlsberg
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:53am
Originally posted by garytwigg21 garytwigg21 wrote:

Fookin hell I do recall Gaz saying he was dying for a number 2 so that could explain it Twiggy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic